[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• I try 4.8 est powervu channels and oscam found key 2ms but no picture channels. Pls share your oscam config for powervu. Official tvheadend dont support extended cw Oe 2.0 and 2.1.

• I try 4.8 est powervu channels and oscam found key 2ms but no picture channels. Pls share your oscam config for powervu. Official tvheadend dont support extended cw Oe 2.0 and 2.1.

oscam conf? here is mine

i believe the channel encrypt using powervu des, current tvheadend has trouble decrypt it

• Could anyone point me in the right direction for the corresponding dtb file for Mecool KII pro?

OH it's OK I found it.

Edited once, last by Bonzo (October 18, 2017 at 5:54 PM).

• Regarding LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-devel-201710121457-gd562e8e-I

I'm not sure what's wrong but I got 2 hard freezes since I have upgraded from 8.1.10 on K1 plus combo. Never occured before, will switch back to 8.1.10 to evaluate. No logs, the device is locked, no ssh, no remote reaction.

• Hi all.

Guys, could you help me?

I have Mecool Kii pro s2/t2 2g/16g. When I try to load from Libre SD card, device is freeze on the s905 logo.

Where is the problem? Maybe in dtb.img?

By the way. I also have Kii plus device, & libre build working is fine, so I know how make SD images & enable multi boot on the Amlogic.

Edited once, last by zonder33 (October 18, 2017 at 8:22 PM).

• Hi all.

Guys, could you help me?

I have Mecool Kii pro s2/t2 2g/16g. When I try to load from Libre SD card, device is freeze on the s905 logo.

By the way. I also have Kii plus device, & libre build working is fine, so I know how make SD images & enable multi boot on the Amlogic.

Yes, that's what was happening to me until I took the gxbb_p200_k2_pro.dtb file from here Index of /s905/8.2/device_trees/S905 and put it on my SD card renaming it to dtb.img and replacing the dtb.img that was already there.

I'm not sure what's wrong but I got 2 hard freezes since I have upgraded from 8.1.10 on K1 plus combo. Never occured before, will switch back to 8.1.10 to evaluate. No logs, the device is locked, no ssh, no remote reaction.

This is only test build, trying modify video decoding to improve LiveTV playback.

How often appears freezing? When appears freeezing. Are you using SD card to boot LE?

• Hi all.

Guys, could you help me?

Are you using this one?

gxbb_p200_k2_pro.dtb

I have two K1Pro Mecool and Kiipro. Since i upgraded to 8.1.10 i have many hard freezes regardless of device (LE on SD).

• This is only test build, trying modify video decoding to improve LiveTV playback.

How often appears freezing? When appears freeezing. Are you using SD card to boot LE?

LE is in installed in eMMC. Live TV from dvb-s2, HDD in external usb with permanent timeshift. CPU has mini fan to keep cool.

I've been using 8.1.9 for a long time, usually I do not power device off, leaving it on live TV. So far I did not experienced such hard freezes, no UI response, no ssh (did not tried ping).

Have been using 8.1.10 for few days (freezing might be present, but I can't tell either).

Just the next day after I have installed LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-devel-201710121457-gd562e8e-I. It was locked next morning. So power off/on, left overnight and also another freeze. Now I'm on 8.1.10 to evaluate.

• oscam conf? here is mine

i believe the channel encrypt using powervu des, current tvheadend has trouble decrypt it

can you share server.conf with reader for powervu

• I have my Mecool KII running afl1's latest test build. It seems pretty good though I haven't tested movies or music, just TV. TV channels play well, without the lip sync problems that the android software gives me (hooray!). There is an issue on pressing the record button during a TV program - or rather when record has been pressed and then the stop button is pressed to stop the recording. It seems that the back end of Tvheadend and the front end get confused. The front end believes it's still recording and throws up errors when you try to shut down. The << and >> buttons seem a little glitchy too.

• Testing build corresponding LE 8.1.10+:

LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-devel-201710231024-gd562e8e-I.img.gz

LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-devel-201710231024-gd562e8e-I.tar

Build is prepared for KI Pro, for other models replace dtb.

Release notes:

- add security patches against KRACK attack;

- Kodi 17.5 final;

- fix for LE crash by damaged demux packets;

- channel zapping improvement;

Sources:

GitHub - afl1/LibreELEC.tv at 8.1.10

TVHeadend 4.2.4-3 with PTS clock recovery for ugly encoder:

service.tvheadend42-8.2.4-3.zip

• Absolutely nice Work.

Thanks afl1 for this build.

I replaced odroid-c2 with mecool KI Pro.

Works great on KI Pro with tvheadend posted above without any stutters at live-tv.

No freezes and smooth playback for movies from NAS with Audio passtrough with running remote without necessary modification.

Oscam also works great.

Many thanks

• Well I have hard freeze in few hours on live TV on those two last devel builds. The normal 8.1.10 just crash the live TV to the LE menu, but those devels freeze the video, sometimes with buffering icon (10% last time). Not sure how long does it take. If I left it on since morning, it's stuck in the afternoon/evening. Nothing in logs. SSH is dead, ping works, strange. Happened about 3 times on LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-devel-201710121457-gd562e8e-I and two times on LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-devel-201710231024-gd562e8e-I. Never survived night with live TV on either.

Edited once, last by Ftelf (October 25, 2017 at 8:03 PM).

• I had a hard freeze yesterday evening. After reboot everything is fine. I never tried out to let live TV run overnight but I noticed that during live TV watching the device´s temperature increases. It´s not getting really hot but much hotter than watching a movie from NAS.

But I just touched from the outside.

Could be interesting how hot it is directly on the chips.

I think the heat will be a problem in the future regarding lifetime of the box.

Edited once, last by sebi2003 (October 26, 2017 at 8:42 AM).