[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• afl1

Is it safe to perform a backup on my previous device kii pro, and perform a recovery on the new device ki pro?.

Is there any reason to install everything manually (maybe drivers or somethinks else) ?.

Thanks in advance.

• afl1

Is it safe to perform a backup on my previous device kii pro, and perform a recovery on the new device ki pro?.

Is there any reason to install everything manually (maybe drivers or somethinks else) ?.

Thanks in advance.

You can do it. Drivers are loaded at system boot and they are selected by autodetect or by device tree.

• for the first boot from sdcard (before using installtointernal command) , Is it necessary to replace dtb file with gxl_p230_k1_pro.dtb?.

Of course, after that, installing according to what you wrote (with twrp).

• for the first boot from sdcard (before using installtointernal command) , Is it necessary to replace dtb file with gxl_p230_k1_pro.dtb?.

Of course, after that, installing according to what you wrote (with twrp).

You have to replace it. Don't install nougat kernel version to nand, there is different dtb in my workaround.

• Hello afl1! Thanks again for your efforts! Unfortunately, I must say that something is wrong with fractional framerate switching in your johngalt-based builds. I have the typical juddering every ~42 sec on 23.976, and ~17 sec on 29.97 (59.94) videos, which doesn't appear on the pure johngalt builds.

• Hello afl1! Thanks again for your efforts! Unfortunately, I must say that something is wrong with fractional framerate switching in your johngalt-based builds. I have the typical juddering every ~42 sec on 23.976, and ~17 sec on 29.97 (59.94) videos, which doesn't appear on the pure johngalt builds.

My builds has the same setup as johngalt 8.0.2- testing7. Pls, try this version, there is support for internal tuner.

• My builds has the same setup as johngalt 8.0.2- testing7. Pls, try this version, there is support for internal tuner.

Yes, i've just compared Testing7 and your latest build based on it, and i've checked it twice - same result: johngalt's build is ok, but your build does't switch frequency properly. I staying on Testing7 for now, but i really like your improvements of channel switching :) Bytheway, for judder detection i've used this (if you have some time - perhaps you should try it yourself): FPS testing videos

• Hi. I have a KII PRO.

Is it possible to run TVheadend and watch DVB-T2 without network connection?

Currently, without connecting to my router, TV is not working.

No, now it is impossible. Ask kszaq if it possible to fix it.

• Yes, i've just compared Testing7 and your latest build based on it, and i've checked it twice - same result: johngalt's build is ok, but your build does't switch frequency properly. I staying on Testing7 for now, but i really like your improvements of channel switching :) Bytheway, for judder detection i've used this (if you have some time - perhaps you should try it yourself): FPS testing videos

Test build with fixed massive frame skipping.

LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.2-devel-201706271833-gc89478b-I.img.gz

This version is using same kernel as johngatl's Testing7.

• I've been thinking about picking up a Wetek, Minix until I stumbled across this device. Would you recommend the KIII or the KII? How does Libreelec work and how does it handle 4K (this is going to be my main use)? Does the dvb s2 work correctly (planning on using oscam)?

Thanks in advance :D

• I've been thinking about picking up a Wetek, Minix until I stumbled across this device. Would you recommend the KIII or the KII? How does Libreelec work and how does it handle 4K (this is going to be my main use)? Does the dvb s2 work correctly (planning on using oscam)?

Thanks in advance :D

in fact, meecool K1 PRO is the best for the moment, S905"D" dual tuner, 2 GB of DDR4, sure it's the way to go