[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• Thanks for your reply, unfortunately I believe I have the correct settings because I have copied the working settings from the tvheadend running on my wetek where the mux works scans and works fine, reconfigured for the kii pro and got other muxes working but not this one (I am sure there are others but I stuck on 1 to try to isolate the problem). Secondly I started with a clean configuration, configured just hotbird, deleted all default muxes, scanned another mux that has swiss channels which through NIT discovered the 11526H mux and it still fails :(

I try to bang my head on this problem later on today.

• Thanks for your reply, unfortunately I believe I have the correct settings because I have copied the working settings from the tvheadend running on my wetek where the mux works scans and works fine, reconfigured for the kii pro and got other muxes working but not this one (I am sure there are others but I stuck on 1 to try to isolate the problem). Secondly I started with a clean configuration, configured just hotbird, deleted all default muxes, scanned another mux that has swiss channels which through NIT discovered the 11526H mux and it still fails :(

I try to bang my head on this problem later on today.

I verified this transponder in my KI Pro and 31 services were scanned successfully.

13_E_11526_H.jpg

screenshot004.png

Edited 3 times, last by afl1 (June 14, 2017 at 5:54 PM).

• Thank you....I guess you are using the latest build and tvheadend to test. Right?

I also try to switch on debugging/tracing in tvheadend and I also I found in this thread some flags I can switch on to debug the driver.

• Test build with previous DVB-C firmware LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.2-devel-20170613195105-g783d40f-I.tar.

Sorry man, no luck.

• Thanks afl1 ... I finally managed to sort it out and it had nothing to do with LibreELEC or even the KII Pro. I connected the KII Pro with the LNB out of my VU+ which till I setup the KII Pro and be happy with it, I wanted it to still be my primary viewing box for satellite. Unfortunately even with the VU switched off, for some reason about 10% of transponders fail to lock but work if I bypass the VU+. I should have checked it before, but the kind of randomness of the failed transponders (it wasn't like they all were on the same band, polarity, low SNR, symbol rate etc etc) threw me off.

Anyway, once again well done for the great work. I have been messing with Linux for 20 years and while I love it, I know how hairy it can get at times ;) Hope I can be more useful in the future

• Thanks afl1 ... I finally managed to sort it out and it had nothing to do with LibreELEC or even the KII Pro. I connected the KII Pro with the LNB out of my VU+ which till I setup the KII Pro and be happy with it, I wanted it to still be my primary viewing box for satellite. Unfortunately even with the VU switched off, for some reason about 10% of transponders fail to lock but work if I bypass the VU+. I should have checked it before, but the kind of randomness of the failed transponders (it wasn't like they all were on the same band, polarity, low SNR, symbol rate etc etc) threw me off.

Anyway, once again well done for the great work. I have been messing with Linux for 20 years and while I love it, I know how hairy it can get at times ;) Hope I can be more useful in the future

Try to replace LNB in satellite dish with premium quality e.g. Inverto Black Ultra. In my dish is for Hotbird only standard LNB (I am watching only Supertennis) and for 11526H had only 54% SNR. Values bellow 50% are unwatchable.

• Sorry man, no luck.

Another test build LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.2-devel-20170615110415-g1286521-I.tar.

• afl1 I have identified the issue with addons: a commit for compat ioct was missing after DVB revert and incorrect headers were included when compiling TVHeadend and other DVB addons: PD#116363: dvb: fix pointer from 32bit to 64bit · kszaq/linux-amlogic-le@daee10d · GitHub

I will upload recompiled addons later today.

THX.

I did test compilation and now it works, but the latest version is now compatible only with 8.0.2b or my latest test builds. The reason is most likely openSSL.

TVHeadend v. 4.2.2-49 service.tvheadend42-8.1.111b.zip

• afl1 , I am trying to use your 111a tvh build on my wetek play2 but when I trying to open channels it showing me info no free adapters. Tvh for K series is different from play2?

At first, without debug log I can't help you. Have you verified config via TVHeadend webif? If it is correct, try scan channels.

• So in adapters tuner is visible and enabled, when I am trying to Force scan nothing happens and tvh in debug window shows that kind of info:

Code
    2017-06-15 20:20:31.895 mpegts: 10930H in DVB-S 130E - tuning on Availink AVL6211+AV2011 DVB-S/S2 : DVB-S #0
    Code
    2017-06-15 20:20:31.895 linuxdvb: Availink AVL6211+AV2011 DVB-S/S2 : DVB-S #0 - DTV_CLEAR failed [e=Inappropriate ioctl for device]