Posts by ixprun

Thanks afl1 ... I finally managed to sort it out and it had nothing to do with LibreELEC or even the KII Pro. I connected the KII Pro with the LNB out of my VU+ which till I setup the KII Pro and be happy with it, I wanted it to still be my primary viewing box for satellite. Unfortunately even with the VU switched off, for some reason about 10% of transponders fail to lock but work if I bypass the VU+. I should have checked it before, but the kind of randomness of the failed transponders (it wasn't like they all were on the same band, polarity, low SNR, symbol rate etc etc) threw me off.

Anyway, once again well done for the great work. I have been messing with Linux for 20 years and while I love it, I know how hairy it can get at times ;) Hope I can be more useful in the future

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately I believe I have the correct settings because I have copied the working settings from the tvheadend running on my wetek where the mux works scans and works fine, reconfigured for the kii pro and got other muxes working but not this one (I am sure there are others but I stuck on 1 to try to isolate the problem). Secondly I started with a clean configuration, configured just hotbird, deleted all default muxes, scanned another mux that has swiss channels which through NIT discovered the 11526H mux and it still fails :(

I try to bang my head on this problem later on today.

First of all well done for a great job. I have tried several of the recent version posted here on my KII Pro (including various dtb files for it) but whatever I do I cannot scan (hence get the channels) on a few transponders on Hotbird. On particular example is 11526H. It works just fine on a Wetek Play or VU+ but I cannot scan it it tvheadend on the KII Pro. I have seen some people have reported a simillar issue before, but I found no fix or solution for it. Is this a known issue with the "buggy" driver or am I missing something?