[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• thnks
    I have my channels but when I chose one I have this message
    Tvheadend htsp client subscription error
    why

• AGAIN !!!

Pls, report exact versions and dvb (e.g. dvb-t2, dvb-s2, ...) otherwise this info is for nothing.

I install this version ( LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-devel-7.95.beta6Y-20170216132010.img.gz - beta 6y) on USB to run (I dont like SD Card, cause are too slow). Put TvHeadend, and dvb-t runs perfectly it scans right, but cannot scan on dvb-s. I dont know why :(

I use KII-Pro.

Thanks.

Edited once, last by juandi34 (February 18, 2017 at 11:04 AM).

• Check your LNB settings and make sure you only enable one tuner at a time.

OK. Thanks. It runs fine now. I have scanned the two DVB, and have the complete service list of the two DVB.
    So I cannot see DVB-S or DVB-T without put enable any tuner automatically ??? Cannot switch TVHeadend it auto ???

Thanks.

• thnks
    I have my channels but when I chose one I have this message
    Tvheadend htsp client subscription error
    why

Subscription error means incorrect data for channel (probably inactual). Delete incorrect channels and try scan them.
    [hr]

Just found following image on the 4pda, i don't know who made it, BUT, it is perfectly work with VDR PVR Backend, i have smoothly scan both t2 and s2 just from Kodi and it working just great. Can you be so kind to review it, maybe we can use driver. Problem with this image it has wrong resolution on the screen, also maybe other issues...
    LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KII_Pro-7.0.2.004.img.gz

You probably reinvented wheel #17.

Edited once, last by afl1 (February 18, 2017 at 9:33 PM).

• You probably reinvented wheel #17.

Oops, but, then, please advice how i can flash latest release on 1st post for KII Pro version able to work both T2/S2 tuners and resolution and others...
    Thank you.
    I flash 5 latest from post 1, no one able to scan t2/s2. What wrong with me ?

Edited once, last by galgofa (February 19, 2017 at 7:31 AM).

• This is the exact my situation. I add also that with last version beta 6 the drivers for DVb don't work with tvheadend. I the configuration I see only one device (dvb-t). And this version don't scan with a external dbv-t key.
    Beta5n and n1 are working OK but not scan with Internal.
    I have the same box, a kii pro.

• Hello afl1,

after coming back from almost two months of traveling around the world,
    I tried your new LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-devel-7.95.beta6a-20170214112050.img.gz image on my K1plus.

Everything is running really good so far.
    Watching DVB-S2 incl. newcamd is working, streaming, plugins...
    (I didn't try scanning for DVB-S channels cause I used the TVH backup of a previous image)

Nevertheless I still have some questions:

1. There is a button named "DTV" on my K1plus remote.
    At Jarvis builds pushing this button called up the channel list.
    At Krypton build the button does nothing.
    Is there any why to get this function back?

2. Is this image still a 32bit build or did you go back to 64bit.
    I am asking because of inputstream and widevine functionality.

3. Using the original android image the K1plus is capable to use Miracast and Airplay.
    Is it possible to implement those functions to your builds?

Thanks in advance for your answers and also for your great work.

You are doing a really good job with your builds and its a pleasure to use them.

• Hi,

I am using KII pro with Malaysk fw in internal flash - its working good.
    On SD card I have latest image LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-devel-7.95.beta6a-20170214112050.img.gz with replaced dtb.img for KII pro.
    I am using TVHeadend service.tvheadend42-8.1.110.zip + pvr.hts-3.4.17.zip . Everything is working well except of powering ON the box:

1. When I power off the box by remote, box powering off, led switch to red, but I cant power on box with remote, it doesnt do anything.
    2. To power on box I always need to make toothpick method. If I power on box with only pushing power button I get this error

Why it cant boot normaly from sd card? Any idea?

• Hi,

I am using KII pro with Malaysk fw in internal flash - its working good.
    On SD card I have latest image LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-devel-7.95.beta6a-20170214112050.img.gz with replaced dtb.img for KII pro.
    I am using TVHeadend service.tvheadend42-8.1.110.zip + pvr.hts-3.4.17.zip . Everything is working well except of powering ON the box:

1. When I power off the box by remote, box powering off, led switch to red, but I cant power on box with remote, it doesnt do anything.
    2. To power on box I always need to make toothpick method. If I power on box with only pushing power button I get this error

Why it cant boot normaly from sd card? Any idea?

Set up kodi at settings to switch off with power button, not standby

• I tried both Standby and PowerOff too. With no luck.

power on/off working fine here on kiipro with latest image
    [hr]

OK. Thanks. It runs fine now. I have scanned the two DVB, and have the complete service list of the two DVB.
    So I cannot see DVB-S or DVB-T without put enable any tuner automatically ??? Cannot switch TVHeadend it auto ???

Thanks.

probably not, try to ask your question/feature request on irc freenode #hts channel

Edited once, last by DereC (February 19, 2017 at 7:49 PM).

• Oops, but, then, please advice how i can flash latest release on 1st post for KII Pro version able to work both T2/S2 tuners and resolution and others...
    Thank you.
    I flash 5 latest from post 1, no one able to scan t2/s2. What wrong with me ?

I tested clean installation with the beta6Y and tvheadend42 8.1.110. I scanned Astra 19.2E transponders with 90% success.
    But i try to test my running installation and there was 0% scanning success. I have to find what the reason for this behavior, probably interaction with other services. I am currently testing webgrabplus.
    [hr]

1. Use Red button. You can customize buttons with keyboard addon.
    2. arm in build-name means 32bit user space.
    3. Ask in 'Add-on Support'. I am only adding internal dvb driver to kszaq's builds.

Edited once, last by afl1 (February 19, 2017 at 8:13 PM).