[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• afl1
    here is a E2 settings backup for all sattelite (from satpimps.co.uk),
    catseyee2settingsfileallsats120217
    can you help me to convert it to tvheadend.
    thanks in advance

Again tutorial:

Download E22TVH v1.5 and install it.
    Download catseyee2settingsfileallsats120217 and unzip it.
    Open E22TVH set tvheadend ip and password (libreelec).
    Click from 'From File' and open in unzipped archive file 'lamedb'
    Then E22TVH starts converting db to tvheadend format.
    After successful converting it tries to connect to box with validation error.
    Now we have to continue manually. Tvheadend db is prepared in 'C:\tmpE22TVH\input'.
    Install winscp and transfer 'C:\tmpE22TVH\input' to box's /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.tvheadend42/.
    You can preserve current scanning renaming current input folder. Then you have to restart tvheadend.
    After restart you can see a lot new networks (e.g. DVB-S 130E, DVB-S 192E DVB-S 235E, ...) and then you have to connect new networks to Tv Adapter (LNB).
    And finally map channels.

• hi, Alf i try enable predictive tuning, time results is better. Thank you!

I've before used dreambox PVR with enigma2, and time of switch channel on this box they were below 2 sec. :)

Is there any other easier and mainly faster DVB-S client for LE platform?

You can try DVR, but I don't like it. It can be hardly faster, tvheadend uses server-client streaming, also Kodi is buffering data for smooth playback. All this thinks introduce delay.
    You can find playback paradox. If you try play same channel locally and remote in you pc (vlc is able play .m3u created by tvheadend web interface), playback in your pc is little bit ahead.

• You can try DVR, but I don't like it. It can be hardly faster, tvheadend uses server-client streaming, also Kodi is buffering data for smooth playback. All this thinks introduce delay.
    You can find playback paradox. If you try play same channel locally and remote in you pc (vlc is able play .m3u created by tvheadend web interface), playback in your pc is little bit ahead.

Hi, thank you for your response.
    basically I do not need a client-server solution.
    For me it will always be and use like a standalone device.
    Just I do not know if the whole your concept of LE + KODI allows that option...

• Hi, thank you for your response.
    basically I do not need a client-server solution.
    For me it will always be and use like a standalone device.
    Just I do not know if the whole your concept of LE + KODI allows that option...

You can try Neutrino in russian alternative #438.

Edited once, last by afl1 (February 15, 2017 at 10:02 AM).

• You can try Neutrino in russian alternative #438.

I tried, but without success :(

Unfortunately, Vitaliy makes img only for KI, i have KII. I have not found anywhere right DTB file for KII.
    in those that I have found and tested, not working wifi, LE booting and work very slow, and neutrino will not start at all, only boot screen in rusian language :)

• I tried, but without success :(

Unfortunately, Vitaliy makes img only for KI, i have KII. I have not found anywhere right DTB file for KII.
    in those that I have found and tested, not working wifi, LE booting and work very slow, and neutrino will not start at all, only boot screen in rusian language :)

You need only replace dtb.img, it was posted in this forum.

• I tried the scan with VDR and TVHeadedend for DVB-T
    Both don't work.
    Please notice that with old libreelec version (7.02) VDR scan was working, but not TVheadend.
    If I copy the VDR folder from old installation to the new, I'm able to see channels, but not add it if needed because scan don't find channels. I checked this with a incomplete channel config in both installation. In the old the scan find 5 new channels, in the new no channel found.
    Beside, scan is slowest a lot.

Can I do something in order to help the fix of this problem?

• @afl
    maybe i missed the answers, but probably not, so shortly

non working usb port k2pro, how to fix or where is the problem?
    why hts upate is needed after drivers update? is there any other way how to get hts working?

• @afl
    maybe i missed the answers, but probably not, so shortly

non working usb port k2pro, how to fix or where is the problem?
    why hts upate is needed after drivers update? is there any other way how to get hts working?

Sorry, I am not here for your service!!!
    Have you read my release notes? USB ports were fixed in 7.90.beta3.
    If you have problem to do pvr.hts update ask xbmc team.

• With last version (beta6) installed on a KII Pro the dvb adapters is not working on my system with tvheadend. Downgraded on beta 5n1 is working. I performed scan with a external key, but beta 6 don't work. Tried also to upgrade after scan, no results.
    VDR is working also with beta 6 (dvb-t) but no scan.
    All version have many problem with USB, because if I connect hard drive, they don't mount. Only one USB is working ok.

• Thanks afl1 for the latest update.

All is working well. No black/freeze screen for TV channel anymore. :)

DereC
    For usb port non-working, maybe you didn't replace new dtb.img when updating? All usb ports work ok with my Kii pro.

• Just wondering if there is an oscam-emu binary patch that works with the K1 Plus/KII Pro ?

Managed to download an oscam-emu version for arm-cortex which appears to work, however no pics and I get the following message from TVH:

descrambler: cannot decode packets for service
    MPEG2AUDIO @ #3101 Continuity counter error (total 16677)
    TELETEXT @ #3131 Continuity counter error (total 8268)
    H264 @ #3100 Continuity counter error (total 24614)

Anyone have any ideas ?

Edited once, last by Bitman (February 16, 2017 at 3:55 AM).

• Managed to download an oscam-emu version for arm-cortex which appears to work, however no pics and I get the following message from TVH:

descrambler: cannot decode packets for service
    MPEG2AUDIO @ #3101 Continuity counter error (total 16677)
    TELETEXT @ #3131 Continuity counter error (total 8268)
    H264 @ #3100 Continuity counter error (total 24614)

Anyone have any ideas ?

Oscam log?

• Just got the box and install latest release from post 1.
    Trying to familiarise and so far have two points to clarify, will be appreciated your help, the Kodi menu a bit lugy, when switch something it takes few moments to respond, is it SD card issue or can be done something, also is there any other way to have S2/T2 channels scan strait directly to Kodi, w/o using so slow Tvheadend ?

P.S. Thank you guys for all your work!

• galgofa
    Reagarding Kodi UI lag: I do not experience such. My SD card is Samsung EVO+ 32GB. If you are using SD card, you should basically use the fastest you can effort. Otherwise run LE from internal Flash. If you're is MMC it should be much faster than any SD card available.
    Regarding TvHeadend alternatives. Sure, VDR, or neutrino, you will get support for those here: K1 Plus DVB-S2/T2 [Android] - 4PDA
    There is vast number of preview or todo videos on youtube. You can compare your lag with thouse:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Few notes on beta6a. Basically, system is stable for me. But I have occasional stream freeze on SD channels. Have tried both SW and HW decoder and it happens on both, which is strange. One music channel I use frequently freezes on the very first frame with no audio. Zapping up and down helps solve this problem, but it can happen again later when channel is changed. During the freeze the TVH UI shows active stream and I can open this channel in VLC, stays freezed in Kodi. I will try the beta5n later.

• Otherwise run LE from internal

Many thanks, is there particular manual for installing on internal sd for our box, i mean Kii Pro ?

Well i found where it is. It says not recommended to internal mem. For VDR as per quick review it is the same server-client style, but with much complicated setup...

Edited once, last by galgofa (February 16, 2017 at 11:37 AM).