[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• I just tried the last build and it is aweseome. Really cool that Krypton 17.0 is brought to the K1 Plus with the DVB drivers inside.

So far, switching between DVB S2 HD channels leads to freezing of the image, while audio runs further.

Thanks a lot for the grandiose work!!

• Hi guys.

I want to report about my practice in use 7.90 firmware for KII+ with tvheadend 4.2

I found several bugs in compare with 7.03 version.

1. Wnen my Phillips TV is disabled & player (VENZ KII+) is loading, it's loading in 720p zoom mode. You can see only ~1/4 screen (left & Up angle). And this part of picture is zoomed for all screen (menu & TV). But in setting the screen resolution is 1920*1080p. And if you just change resolution & comeback for original 1920*1080 - the picture is ok.
    The same picture happens wneh you try to disable & enable TV. I think HDMI CEC is not working normally.

2. Also from time to time the picture is freeze. It fixed only after reboot.

3. After several days of use, the hardware acceleraition has broken. TV is freeze in 3-5 sec, sound freeze in 7-10 sec after chanel switch. Reinstall system, remove\install tvheadend server\client and other action did not results. But video files play normally.

If you have any advices, welcome.

Edited once, last by zonder33 (December 17, 2016 at 5:41 AM).

• Christmas edition in #1 with fully ported driver for internal tuner allowing build Libreelec on the latest kernel.

The links you posted are missing the : from http:// so it doesnt open a page ;)

Thanks for the new build, do you plan on building a 7.03 build using the 32bitbuild at all?

Thanks again and have a good xmas

• The links you posted are missing the : from http:// so it doesnt open a page ;)

Thanks for the new build, do you plan on building a 7.03 build using the 32bitbuild at all?

Thanks again and have a good xmas

There is correct link. Try to use another browser, chrome is blocking mega.nz.

No Jarvis, no 32bit build. I don't see any advantage in saving 50MB mem and loosing media_build support.

• No Jarvis, no 32bit build. I don't see any advantage in saving 50MB mem and loosing media_build support.

32-bit userspace has nothing to do with media_build support (which has been added in my today's build). 32-bit userspace is about getting rid of that untracked memory leak and having libwidevine/other ARM-only libraries support. The only disadvantage that I can tell for now is having to take care of some missing compat ioctls that show up from time to time. And that some addons cannot determine userspace arch.

Edited once, last by kszaq (December 23, 2016 at 10:05 PM).

• Can I install the new build to NAND with ssh command from SD card installation?

Thanks for the new build. Will try it soon.

Look here, afl has clearly stated "Image for KI Plus, SD card Version"

try your luck if you dont bother wasting your time repairing your box once again.

• 32-bit userspace has nothing to do with media_build support (which has been added in my today's build). 32-bit userspace is about getting rid of that untracked memory leak and having libwidevine/other ARM-only libraries support. The only disadvantage that I can tell for now is having to take care of some missing compat ioctls that show up from time to time. And that some addons cannot determine userspace arch.

Just wanted to say thanks ksazq , i have been using your builds on my trusty old s805 for years now, does the included media_build in your build today include the drivers for this box aswell?

If i run emby on this box at the same time (I have about 400-500 movies and about 3TB of 1080 tv shows aswell) the box literally crashes every five minutes but runs fine in 32 bit builds, i have turned off the cache images to cache option emby aswell

Thanks again afl1 and ksazq

• afl1 great news.
    Everything works well with dvb-s2 /t2, include tvheadend?.
    Your drivers will be implement at future kszaq distribution?.
    Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by quitroot (December 24, 2016 at 6:44 PM).

• Look here, afl has clearly stated "Image for KI Plus, SD card Version"

try your luck if you dont bother wasting your time repairing your box once again.

Just did it. It works! ;)

I risk to install to NAND because
    - I always notice my live tv keep buffering when using LE from SD card.
    - it happens both with previous Jarvis build and this Krypton build from afl1.
    - with afl1's Jarvis build on NAND, I can use it as tvheadend server streaming to other clients without issue. But when watching on Kii itself it got buffering on sd channels.
    - so I guess it may improve with Krypton build installed on NAND. Hope there'll be no issue about live tv buffering. And now it seems good so far. :D

-------------------------------

There is a bug about bluetooth and wifi. (found on Kii pro with latest Krypton build)
    That is, bluetooth will work only if wifi is disabled.
    Can this bug be fixed? (I think there are some mentions about this bug on S905 LibreELEC before.)

Edited once, last by pawnthep (December 25, 2016 at 1:36 AM).

• How have you installed tvheadend? I can install the server but no pvr addons work? I've even copied the TV headend from my s812 on balbes krypton over to the k1 but won't work . I changed the addon xml so that xbmc.python was 2.25.0 instead 2.1.0