Thoradia Add-ons

• hello, thanks for your great work!

Exists a web-interface torrent client with rss embedded ?

FlexGet is in the pipeline.

Not sure about web interface.

Keep it legal and carry on

• I started this thread a year ago.
    I added FlexGet to celebrate.

Default configuration downloads a NASA video podcast to /storage/downloads.

To customize:

nano /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.flexget/config.yml

systemctl reload service.flexget

• Hi,

Thanks for the great add-ons!

I am using rTorrent and ruTorrent, and I am very happy with them.

Is there a way to have authentication (user name and password)/https support for ruTorrent web-interface? Without it connecting from a remote network would be open to everyone...

• Hi hrox,

Thank you for the positive feedback.

To define a user/password append :/my_user:my_password to /storage/.kodi/addons/service.rutorrent/config/httpd.conf and restart rutorrent with systemctl restart service.rutorrent.

I might add this feature to a next iteration of rutorrent, but it is not one of my priorities.

You can find additional information about BusyBox httpd at BusyBox HTTP Daemon (httpd) [OpenWrt Wiki].

Be aware that any changes to httpd.conf configuration will be lost each time rutorrent is updated.

More importantly, the add-ons were not designed for direct connection to the Internet, especially not rtorrent/rutorrent.

Edited once, last by thoradia ().

• Thanks for the quick reply.

Should I not use rutorrent for direct connection to the internet even with a user name and password? Are there security or other concerns to avoid that?

• Thanks for the quick reply.

Should I not use rutorrent for direct connection to the internet even with a user name and password? Are there security or other concerns to avoid that?

No efforts were made to protect any add-on from direct connection as a server to the Internet.

I have no idea if exposing the user interface of any add-on to the Internet is safe.

When in doubt, abstain: hic sunt dracones.

• Great work on this addon - thank you!

Is there a way of enabling access to Deluge from the Deluge desktop client instead of going via Deluge's web interface? When I try to add the libreelec deluge client to the connection manager in the desktop client it always displays a red status light and won't let me connect. The only way I can remotely connect is via the web port and then open the 'local' connection. I used to have it running when I had Deluge installed on my own Raspbian/Kodi install. I've since switched to LibreELEC for convenience.

Cheers.

• Hi,

I would like to execute some flexget commands in the CLI, but I get the message "-sh: flexget: not found".

Where is located the "program" flexget?

Thanks

• Use flexget.ctl

• Great work on this addon - thank you!

Is there a way of enabling access to Deluge from the Deluge desktop client instead of going via Deluge's web interface? When I try to add the libreelec deluge client to the connection manager in the desktop client it always displays a red status light and won't let me connect. The only way I can remotely connect is via the web port and then open the 'local' connection. I used to have it running when I had Deluge installed on my own Raspbian/Kodi install. I've since switched to LibreELEC for convenience.

Cheers.

In Deluge web ui, go to Preferences, select the Daemon Tab, select Allow Remote Connections

• Use flexget.ctl

Thanks.

When I tried to use the transmission plugin in flexget I get the following message:

"Transmissionrpc module version 0.11 or higher required"

How can I update this module?

Thanks a lot.

• I have added it to the add-on

• In Deluge web ui, go to Preferences, select the Daemon Tab, select Allow Remote Connections

Thanks for replying. That was already turned on. On or off doesn't make any difference.

If I add a new connection in the Connection Manager, the IP and port are correct but what should be the default username/pw to connect? By default the web UI just accepts 'deluge' as a pw (no username) but this doesn't work, neither does using root/root pw. I'm baffled! :)

• Thanks for replying. That was already turned on. On or off doesn't make any difference.

If I add a new connection in the Connection Manager, the IP and port are correct but what should be the default username/pw to connect? By default the web UI just accepts 'deluge' as a pw (no username) but this doesn't work, neither does using root/root pw. I'm baffled! :)

This might help you: UserGuide/ThinClient – Deluge

The configuration files are in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.deluge