Thoradia Add-ons

• I just upgraded to Libreelec 9.0 and my sonarr and radarr stopped working. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling but no go. SABnzbd works and I tried couchpotato and that worked but I have everything I want setup on sonarr and radarr. I would rather not have to do a fresh install of Libreelec if there's another option available.

• I just upgraded to Libreelec 9.0 and my sonarr and radarr stopped working. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling but no go. SABnzbd works and I tried couchpotato and that worked but I have everything I want setup on sonarr and radarr. I would rather not have to do a fresh install of Libreelec if there's another option available.

First make sure you restarted Kodi or rebooted since you updated, then check for updates in Kodi add-on manager, or update the Mono, Radarr and Sonarr add-ons to version 9.0.x.

If this does not fix your problem then specify your LibreELEC project (Generic, RPi, RPi2, etc), the versions of the Mono, Radarr and Sonarr add-ons, and provide the output of journalctl -u service.radarr

• Hi thanks for the reply! I guess mono got deleted somehow even though it was showing up and as updated to the latest version. The logs said mono was missing so I reinstalled it and everything works now.

Thank you.

• I can put sonarr and radarr in automatic updates?

I know you will launch the new release as soon is possible (and thanks for that!!!). But if I update what happens when you update too?

• I can put sonarr and radarr in automatic updates?

I know you will launch the new release as soon is possible (and thanks for that!!!). But if I update what happens when you update too?

Yes, enable automatic updates wherever you can (Jackett, Lidarr, Sonarr, CouchPotato, Hedaphones, Medusa)

I usually update to the latest version, so nothing should happen to installed add-ons

• Other things that I noticed:

In Sonarr logs always says "Mono is not running with --debug switch". I tried adding --debug in the sonarr service (like this radarr example) but this persists. Before using LibreELEC I used OSMC and added that resolved.

Every time I open the Jacket this warning appears: "Jackett is running with root privileges. You should use Jackett as an unprivileged user."

I also tried a solution. Change the privileges with chown -R with another user / group, but LibreELEC did not allow it.

These warnings do not seem to interfere with performance (not that I've noticed), but are warnings.

Edited once, last by edjalmo (February 3, 2019 at 12:43 AM).

• Other things that I noticed:

In Sonarr logs always says "Mono is not running with --debug switch". I tried adding --debug in the sonarr service (like this radarr example) but this persists. Before using LibreELEC I used OSMC and added that resolved.

Every time I open the Jacket this warning appears: "Jackett is running with root privileges. You should use Jackett as an unprivileged user."

I also tried a solution. Change the privileges with chown -R with another user / group, but LibreELEC did not allow it.

These warnings do not seem to interfere with performance (not that I've noticed), but are warnings.

As for the --debug switch in Lidarr, Radarr and Sonarr, what good would it bring?

As for root privileges, everything runs with root privileges in LibreELEC

• First make sure you restarted Kodi or rebooted since you updated, then check for updates in Kodi add-on manager, or update the Mono, Radarr and Sonarr add-ons to version 9.0.x.

If this does not fix your problem then specify your LibreELEC project (Generic, RPi, RPi2, etc), the versions of the Mono, Radarr and Sonarr add-ons, and provide the output of journalctl -u service.radarr

Same here after updating WeTek Play 2 from 8.2.1 RTM to LibreELEC 9.0.

Mono package was stated as installed, but actually missing in the system:

Code
    Feb 03 21:35:53 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Started Sonarr.
    Feb 03 21:35:54 LibreELEC sh[15605]: nice: can't execute 'mono': No such file or directory
    Feb 03 21:35:54 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sonarr.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=127/n/a
    Feb 03 21:35:54 LibreELEC systemd[1]: service.sonarr.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Luckily package manager on uninstall now proposes to save add-on files and settings for later use.

I did uninstall all dependent add-ons (Jackett, Mono.Tools, e.t.c), but now can’t get mono installed. Thoradia mono tools misses the dependency with message:

“tools.mono v0.0.0 not found”

My current Thoradia.addons is v9.0.17.

Manual repo refresh didn’t help.

Edited once, last by i3laze (February 3, 2019 at 7:15 PM).

• I did not build add-ons for WeTek since a long time

I will start a build now and let you know when it is available

• What changes do you want to make?

I might pick them up if they are pertinent

So... My hardware is RPi 3b. I can run sonarr, radarr, bazarr and transmission without problems. But if a execute jackett, in every rss sync of sonarr/radarr a lot of memory is allocated and not release, and in some point (after some hours) LibreELEC freeze. In this jackett page have a systemd file for low powered system. The change I want to make is this to see if it's an improvement.

• As for the --debug switch in Lidarr, Radarr and Sonarr, what good would it bring?

As for root privileges, everything runs with root privileges in LibreELEC

I searched a little and find this that running with --debug switch only will provide debug informations, rsrsrs (noob here).

It's because I saw a warn and thought something was wrong. Sorry for that!

• So... My hardware is RPi 3b. I can run sonarr, radarr, bazarr and transmission without problems. But if a execute jackett, in every rss sync of sonarr/radarr a lot of memory is allocated and not release, and in some point (after some hours) LibreELEC freeze. In this jackett page have a systemd file for low powered system. The change I want to make is this to see if it's an improvement.

This is worth investigating

MemoryHigh and MemoryMax are also documented here

What does --optimize-all do?

If you can fix the freeze then submit a pull request at github or post your service.jackett.service here