Thoradia Add-ons

• Hello! Sorry for my englisgh, but I need help.

Trying change rtorrent.rc using "rtorrent-ctl config", but nothing take changes. I need change default directory to save the downloaded torrents and add safe_sync = yes because my torrents are rehashed at every reboot. How can I do it?

• Thanks for the answer.

If I make any changes to rtorrent.rc, then rtorrent stops running and rutorrent connects to it. For the purity of the experiment I tried to completely take your option - the result is the same.

• Your safe_sync isn't working well with it :) When I added this to my rc it stops as well ;)

If you want to avoid rehashing just stop all torrents and then reboot ;)

Not sure how to help you with safe_sync

• I still think that rtorrent incorrectly reads the config. I have uncommented the line:

directory.default.set = /storage/media

If I understand correctly, when adding a torrent, it should offer a choice of the contents of the folder /storage/media/ but rutorrent still shows the contents of the folder /storage

Maybe I need to give some folders access rights via chown or something else?

• Your torrent got access only to storage ;)

This is first thing I always do after new installation ;)

ln -s /var/media/ /storage/

• And the problem with rehashing torrents when rebooting occurs only in me? There is no solution? Stopping them before rebooting does not solve the problem

• ArtemPoter

rutorrent does not save settings set from the user interface

To configure rutorrent/rtorrent edit:

/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.rtorrent/rtorrent.rc

/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.rutorrent/share/

Keep it legal and carry on

• Anyone else has a problem with upgrading sickrage?

I have librelec 8.2 running, and when I try to update SickRage from within the GUI, I always get the following error:

I already tried setting the directory to chmod 777, any pointers?

I have librelec 8.2 running, and when I try to update SickRage from within the GUI, I always get the following error:

where did you get sickrage ?

I discontinued SickRage a year or so ago

Use Medusa or Sonarr

Volunteers to maintain SickRage are welcome

Keep it legal and carry on