TVheadend 10.0.0.126 does not work

• Since shortly, presumably after an automatic update, TVheadend 10.0.0.126 was installed. This lead to complete failure of TV+PVR services.

Addons.log has this error message:

Code
    ###############################################################################
    # ... output of cat /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.tvheadend42/service.log
    # LibreELEC release: Generic.x86_64-10.0.2
    #
    ################################################################################
    /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tvheadend: error while loading shared libraries: libx265.so.199: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory 

It seems that a file is missing (or was deleted during the update process).

After a downgrade to TVheadend 10.0.0.125 everything worked fine again.

• This fix is really critical. Parents (over 60years old) are calling me on my phone why their only TV is suddenly broken and not a single TV-channel is working. This would be a many hours long drive in one direction.

When the update 10.0.0.127 is been compiled and released, did they only have to keep their 'TV' turned on (LibreELEC release: Generic.x86_64-10.0.2) and then it would automatically be installed like the 10.0.0.126 got installed?

The issue was like that (they told me on the phone): They turned on their TV and chose a channel to watch. But they got an error that playback does not work. Then they restarted everything and the list with the channels was completely gone/empty.

I really hope i wont have to drive such a long way to them to just fix their TV.

• Once it appears in the repo (within the next 24h prob.) and once their repo cache expires (usually within 24h) it will see/download/update the add-on to the new version.

• Okay, i told them to turn LibreELEC on 24 hours after the issue appeared and then keep it on for an hour and then turn it off again. Then turn it on and the issue is hopefully gone.

You may lock the working Tvheadend server & client add-ons at working release to avoid automatic updates and do it manually.

I dont want to keep my parents in risk of some CVE's when they have been find and quickly fixed in new software releases.

• If you’re installing anything for a 3rd party particularly one that is miles from you and/or is elderly you need to lock everything down like an appliance module. You’re only asking for hours of headaches if you have auto updates enabled unless you have remote access to it for maintenance reasons. Remember all they care about is what’s on the channel and not what’s under the hood.

• I'm watching TVH 42 and 8K live TV, but I can't watch it with TVH 43. TVH finds 43 broadcasts but black screen.TVH finds 42 publications and can be watched.Can the solution be found?