LibreELEC (Matrix) 10.0.3

• Source: https://libreelec.tv/2022/10/17/libreelec-matrix-10-0-3/

• Regarding:

The RPi4 is also in good shape but the codebase is rather new, so it is not polished yet (keep reading for details).

No offence but: RPi4 was released 2019, for how long will You treat it as "new"?

• btw it is just released 2019 and we are already here, I guess you overestimate the linux kernel and ffmpeg

OK, but IMHO as normal end user after +3 years the word "new" sounds a bit wrong.

In HW world (NW, SAN, CPU, ...) that's ages...

Again, no offence, just reacting to that a +3 year old project is still called new.

• Hi,

I've been doing a lot of testing on the RPI4 with 59.97fps high bitrate (4K blu-ray rips from disc) and I have found that the nightlies from LE11 run a lot smoother with less stutters. The latest one I tried 18th October had none in the first 3 minutes whereas before there were quite a few.

Does 10.0.3 have the same fixes as the LE11 nightlies or is it completely different because of the new Kodi releases? I couldn't use 10.0.2 as the stuttering was frequent and evident.

Thanks

• Where do I download the previous version? I cannot find it any where. I updated my AMD system from 10.0.2 which worked fine to 10.0.3 and all I get is a splash screen so need to downgrade.

edit : Its OK I changed in the download link the 3 to a 2 :)

• Where do I download the previous version? I cannot find it any where. I updated my AMD system from 10.0.2 which worked fine to 10.0.3 and all I get is a splash screen so need to downgrade.

edit : Its OK I changed in the download link the 3 to a 2 :)

Have the problem. My AMD system is also not working on 10.0.3 just splash screen and nothing happens. the FTP was working so it was easy to go back to 10.0.2