Not working on my new LG TV anymore, I'm only getting the "Libreelec" logo screen

• So I bought a new TV "LG OLED55A19LA", just wanted to start Kodi and yeah only getting the LibreELEC logo screen and after this it's just all black, YES I tried changing HDMI Ports and the Cabel itself, and also YES I updated LibreELEC throw commend line, also YES I did not overclock anything.

• And yes, you did not yet provide a debug log. :)

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • The box is probably booting and you can login over SSH to get logs which will explain the issue. Logs will also show what the hardware is and what LE version is installed .. else we can only blind guess at your issue, and generally we suck at that.

• @pie_elec

Yeah... That setup is quite infested with what we call "banned add-ons". So we're not gonna touch that thing from anytime soon. Either you totally clean up your setup from all the types of video piracy enabling stuff that is on there, or you can find yourself some support away from the LibreELEC AND Kodi forums. I suggest you read the forum rules on both forums first.

As reference, find all the banned entries in orange in this summary: https://paste.kodi.tv/jamucojofe.kodi . I wouldn't be surprised if even more entries would fit those rules.

• Let's change the game: You give the facts, and we do the Yes'es and No's instead.

The amount of facts you provided so far is a no-no.

@pie_elec

Yeah... That setup is quite infested with what we call "banned add-ons". So we're not gonna touch that thing from anytime soon. Either you totally clean up your setup from all the types of video piracy enabling stuff that is on there, or you can find yourself some support away from the LibreELEC AND Kodi forums. I suggest you read the forum rules on both forums first.

As reference, find all the banned entries in orange in this summary: https://paste.kodi.tv/jamucojofe.kodi . I wouldn't be surprised if even more entries would fit those rules.

nice

• Fixed it by myself, even if it is a very strange one for LibreELEC lol. The FIX for RetroPie was putting *hdmi_ignore_edid=0xa5000080* under [All] on config.txt / Fix for LibreELEC was installing LibreELEC completely new on a different SD Card, the first launch must be on a different TV where it always works, just set up the normal startup settings once. Then start it on the new TV and it should work. For LG it detects it as "Roku OTT" or "Flirc OTT".