display tx6

• Buenas noches. Llevo una semana con LibreElec Matrix en un Tanix tx6 y estoy encantado con esta imagen.

La única pega es el wifi que no funciona. Pero lo que más me gustaría es hacer funcionar el display.

Gracias

Good evening. I have been with LibreElec Matrix for a week on a Tanix tx6 and I am delighted with this image.

The only downside is the wifi that doesn't work. But what I would like the most is to make the display work.

Thanks

• Go to Best Answer
  • I plan to add support for all 3 wifi variants eventually. It's possible to utilize front display already, if you add device tree overlay to enable I2C bus and then writing some userspace script to drive it. If you want, I can give you more information how to do that.

• Some H6 board using RGB port to connect display. from one board I have ,it using RGB port (PD0-PD21) connect Ti DLP3435 , so to support that board ,it need mainline support RGB Display output , then use i2c send some command to dlp3435.(Vendor kernel using opt3435 driver to do that but I can't find source code, only firmware provided)

But now mainline currectly not support RGB output . although it support ,it will also encounter a conflict problem. rgmii phy(RTL8211) share the same pins with RGB port (PD0-PD21).

Anyway , I guess support this type board Display need a long way to go .

• This is completely separate issue. Your configuration won't be supported until some developer gets hand on that board and implement support (which may be never).

• Planeo agregar soporte para las 3 variantes de wifi eventualmente. Ya es posible utilizar la pantalla frontal, si agrega una superposición de árbol de dispositivos para habilitar el bus I2C y luego escribe un script de espacio de usuario para manejarlo. Si quieres, puedo darte más información sobre cómo hacerlo.

PUes el tema de la pantalla me interesa bastante. En otros dispositivos es sencillo. Buscas su archivo vfd, copiarlo en Storage/config y reiniciar. En LibreElec no sé cómo se haría.