Posts by deleonkikko

Could you tell me where exactly that is because I've been trying for about two years and there's no way. Is it some hyperion ng type addon??? I searched but what appears to me with command lines and my knowledge in that field is very limited and I do not understand

In the end, after so much research, testing and waiting, I got tired and decided to throw in the towel because I couldn't find anything that would make my ambilight work in libreelec like coreelec does.

The other day searching the internet I found a fantastic system that DOES NOT need any add-on for the ambilight to work, since it is an HDMI capture device and functional with any device that is connected to said port. In this way, it does not matter which operating system we are using and from which device. Connects to HDMI and issue solved.

Here I leave you a link where you can see what it is and if you are interested, do like me. Buy one and that's it. I'm still waiting because shipping to my area can take up to a month, but I'm sure it will work.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I bought it from this link in case anyone is interested but it is available in several stores. It's all about searching for it.

https://seku.pw/a/141/AmbilightTuya CUPON $7 DESCUENTO: DOMOTICA7

greetings

In the end, after so much research, testing and waiting, I got tired and decided to throw in the towel because I couldn't find anything that would make my ambilight work in libreelec like coreelec does.

The other day searching the internet I found a fantastic system that DOES NOT need any add-on for the ambilight to work, since it is an HDMI capture device and functional with any device that is connected to said port. In this way, it does not matter which operating system we are using and from which device. Connects to HDMI and issue solved.

Here I leave you a link where you can see what it is and if you are interested, do like me. Buy one and that's it. I'm still waiting because shipping to my area can take up to a month, but I'm sure it will work.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I bought it from this link in case anyone is interested but it is available in several stores. It's all about searching for it.

https://seku.pw/a/141/AmbilightTuya CUPON $7 DESCUENTO: DOMOTICA7

greetings

Code
    Good morning.

Regarding the ambilight, is there any future project in the short term to re-implement this system on the raspberry pi ???
    As I have read in the forum, previous messages talk about it working. what has changed so that now it does not work ???
    It is due to lack of interest because this system is not used by many people ???
    It is more than proven that Hyperion NG, which is the one that works perfectly in Coreelec right now, does not work in the new Libreelec images. Is someone working to make a script like this so that I can use the ambilight on the raspberry again ???
    The truth is a shame because it is something that I always use and because it does not work on raspberry and Libreelec I have my raspi 4 stored in a drawer.
    apart from other Orange pi boards
    Code
    I do not know if this topic has been discussed, I have searched with the magnifying glass but there are so many messages that I do not see anything. If the administrators consider it, they will move the thread elsewhere.

The fact is that I don't know which version I should install on the pi 3b that works well and without problems. I have been using version 11 but there are problems with torrents, since it starts playing them after a short time the raspberry crashes.

Apart from this, there are times when it simply crashes while browsing the libreelec menus.

Thank you very much for all the wonderful work done by this community

The only thing I want to know is how to rename the dtb for the beelink gt1 ultimate. the page that you tell me does not say it clearly

[mod] Please do not use code block for plain text, there is no need for unnecessary formatting.[/mod]

Has anyone with this device managed to install Libreelec 11 ???

It gives me a green screen and nothing. They say something about renaming the dtb but there is no way. I am used to renaming it as dtb.img but apparently with libreelec it is not like that and I don't know how to do it

also say that mine is not fake but the one with real 3gb of ram and 1000mb of lan

Code
    Good morning.
    I finally got the image. at least it can be used and the screen resolution is good.
    The issue of the network is solved with a USB Wifi and a cable with a 3.0 Ethernet Hub.
    The problem that I have in particular is that I can NOT play the torrents.
    Both Elementum and Torrest give problems. How to solve this????
    Thank you

Can you tell me from where to download that img??? Or at least the link.

thank you

Code
    I had that problem from the first moment on the tx6 and I had to put a fan in it to make it work. I don't remember if I reported this problem. In android it works without problem but in libreelec it shuts down or restarts due to overheating