LE10 Library scanning and scrapping taking forever

• Hello, anyone else having issues with scrapping and building library on 9.95.1? Also general GUI seems to freeze often when opening menus etc. not sure if this is due to kodi building my library or not.

its running on Nanopi-m4

• If running from an SD card you can always tail the Kodi logfile to see what it's doing in the background. If it's churning through a mountain of thumbs and updating library details via scrapers it's best to leave it (or not expect too much) until it's done.

• ok, so it looked like the librespot addon was causing the issue...

once i disabled this, scanning still took a while but GUI was more responsive.

• Hi, I'm getting a lot of errors when downloading the Banners (x86, LE10.0b1) and only some are shown

Example:

ERROR <general>: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 403

ERROR <general>: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 403 for http://thetvdb.com/banners/posters/79349-24.jpg:

Maybe because the files have german movie titles?

WARNING <CAddonSettings[metadata.themoviedb.org]>: failed to load value "de" for setting language

Edited once, last by wakko (March 17, 2021 at 1:03 PM).

• Hi, I'm getting a lot of errors when downloading the Banners (x86, LE10.0b1) and only some are shown

The HTTP 403 is a HTTP status code meaning access to the requested resource is forbidden. The server understood the request, but will not fulfill it. Perhaps TVDB messed up their server setup. Try again later.