No sound HDMI, TV LG

• Hello. Sorry for bad english, translating with google translator. I installed LibreElec 9.2 on Intel Stick STCK1A32WFC, installation went fine, but there is no sound through hdmi on lg tv, and if I start playing video, it freezes immediately after a couple of seconds. I read somewhere on the forums that stopping the video disappears after adjusting the sound. I tried all the settings and the number of channels, there is no sound ... Although in the sound settings libreelec sees that lg is connected to the TV. Help solve this problem ...

Edited once, last by mk26 (February 2, 2021 at 8:52 AM).

• Привет. Форум на английском языке. Пишите на русском и английском языках (гугл переводчик).

• Привет. Форум на английском языке. Пишите на русском и английском языках (гугл переводчик).

Now I had to use gugl perevodchik to find out what your answer was...

Im using an LG WebOS TV from 2020 with LE nightly release on Allwinner platform and raspberry pi 3 with regular LE release and sound works on both, I never had to set anything for it to work.

Does audio work with the software that was preloaded on your stick, just to confirm it is no hardware or compatibility problem...

Edited once, last by lumpi: Merged a post created by lumpi into this post. (February 2, 2021 at 12:24 PM).

• Does audio work with the software that was preloaded on your stick, just to confirm it is no hardware or compatibility problem...

Yes, if windows or android is installed, there is sound on the TV.

I found on the forum a similar problem as mine, but there is no solution :( LE8.2 no hdmi audio on Intel compute stick BOXSTCK1A8LFC

Found on the forum an identical situation as mine, but the solution did not help either ... :( No Audio and Video freezes 5 seconds into it

• Hmmm Sorry, as I don't have the stick I can't help you more, but if you can try a different TV...

I hope someone of the devs will see this thread and jump in to help ;)

• Thank you all, I got it working according to the instructions, but I didn't understand how to add it to autostart.sh

FOUND A SOLUTION:

Step 1: Change Output to PULSE: Default, Bluetooth Audio (PULSEAUDIO)

Step 2: Run pactl load-module module-udev-detect command - this got the sound working and video does't stall anymore.

Step 3: Add that line to Autostart.sh