Posts by mk26

Thank you all, I got it working according to the instructions, but I didn't understand how to add it to autostart.sh

FOUND A SOLUTION:

Step 1: Change Output to PULSE: Default, Bluetooth Audio (PULSEAUDIO)

Step 2: Run pactl load-module module-udev-detect command - this got the sound working and video does't stall anymore.

Step 3: Add that line to Autostart.sh

Does audio work with the software that was preloaded on your stick, just to confirm it is no hardware or compatibility problem...

Yes, if windows or android is installed, there is sound on the TV.

I found on the forum a similar problem as mine, but there is no solution :( LE8.2 no hdmi audio on Intel compute stick BOXSTCK1A8LFC

Found on the forum an identical situation as mine, but the solution did not help either ... :( No Audio and Video freezes 5 seconds into it

Hello. Sorry for bad english, translating with google translator. I installed LibreElec 9.2 on Intel Stick STCK1A32WFC, installation went fine, but there is no sound through hdmi on lg tv, and if I start playing video, it freezes immediately after a couple of seconds. I read somewhere on the forums that stopping the video disappears after adjusting the sound. I tried all the settings and the number of channels, there is no sound ... Although in the sound settings libreelec sees that lg is connected to the TV. Help solve this problem ...