LibreELEC (Leia) 9.2.6

• I think OpenELEC only had 64bit builds after v5.8.0 afaik.

Just know that OpenELEC will not support any current add-ons or scrapers.

You may be out of luck, the archives for OpenELEC don't seem to be available anymore.

• As far as OE versions are concerned. This is as far back as I have archived OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-4.2.1. Hope this helps.

Link: https://mega.nz/file/BfRxwSpB#…Q2SGD7T_mKf_NdFOWebNEgGiY

Regards,

Shedrock

this is awesome, I couldn't find a copy anywhere.

I was able to get OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-4.2.1 booted, as well. Both LibreELEC 9.2.6 and this version of OpenELEC are working on my poor HP Mini. Is there a way to tell if the Broadcom CrystalHD board is working .... My CPU still hits up to 51% while playing a 720p MP4 in OpenELEC.

I'm having trouble using the forum, because I can't edit or delete my own posts since I'm not worthy.

Also, is there a way to access terminal?

• I found it ...

The Settings Level had to be > Advanced or Expert

Acceleration > Allow hardware acceleration (CrystalHD) - default setting

Is it possible to add tap to click support?

i imagine it would also work in 9.2.6

I found this, but don't know how to add this to my USB?

Create directory: xorg.conf.d

sudo mkdir -p /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d

Create configuration file: 40-libinput.conf

sudo nano /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/40-libinput.conf

Paste these lines

Section "InputClass"

Identifier "libinput touchpad catchall"

MatchIsTouchpad "on"

MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"

Driver "libinput"

Option "Tapping" "on"

EndSection

• I figured out I had to get the media center on my home network to be able to configure some of these settings, but what the hell am I doing wrong. I am trying to connect using Linux Mint and best I have be able to achieve is to browse my network, windows network, workgroup, openelec and see all my folders, but every one I click on says failed to open. ... so frustrating.

I understand if this openelec build is a POS, but am I doing something wrong, here?

smb://openelec/

no folders will open

• I understand if this openelec build is a POS, but am I doing something wrong, here?

Yeah, you did something wrong, because this forum is about LE, not OE. So please stop asking for OE things.

Flexin' vinyl, jammin' break beats. 8)

• It doesn't work for me. :(

I've selected 9.2.0.101, 102 and 103, all with the same result.

It installs, but not run.

• It doesn't work for me. :(

I've selected 9.2.0.101, 102 and 103, all with the same result.

It installs, but not run.

Same here, but it's not related to LE 9.2.6, it seems related to a missing Library for the newer Chrome version(s) (I guess).

Code
    /storage/.kodi/addons/browser.chrome/chrome-bin/chrome: error while loading shared libraries: libxkbcommon.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory