RPi4 4GB in LE 9.2 WiFi Problems Status failure

• I have the problem with the Raspberry Pi 4 that the WiFi connection breaks down very often but only with the Raspberry 4 laptop smartphone in the same room in the 2.4 Gh have 100% signal and absolutely no problems.

Raspberry Pi 3 runs 1a and the Raspberry Pi 4 is constantly buffering with the same video or the connection is completely gone status failure

disconnect reconnect refresh don´t Help only think is turn Wifi Network in LE Settings off and on after that Status goes to online :/

system LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.2.1, Internet and Addon everything is the same Setup Pi 3 and Pi 4 but the Pi4 constantly having problems with the wifi.

• @OP

I have noticed this a few times with my Pi 3 running 9.2.1, but only from a cold boot. I don't know if there is some kind of retry setting, so after a cold boot I just go in manually and reconnect - the Pi will spend 99% of its time on, so it's not that big of a deal (for me). As to your question of whether it is a hardware or software issue, I would say software (since our respective hardware platforms are different).

• i don´t edit it i run this code with putty but it didn´t creat cfg80211.conf file so i creates it with Sublime_text with

Code
    options cfg80211 ieee80211_regdom=DE 

and copy it in the .\Configfiles\modprobe.d Folder now i have no wifi Problems.

Wouldn't it be better if the language is set to German it changed automatically Wifi Code,Time Zone, Keyboard, etc.

I think that would make a lot things easier

• Official Post

It would be nice to do this but Kodi doesn't currently have API methods that would allow it to be done, and it's programatticaly complicated as Kodi supported languages has a different list of things to Kodi input settings which is different to OS locales which is different to Wireless RegDom options so there's no neat/tidy 1:1 mapping of things. It's not impossible to improve, but so far nobody on staff (which includes plenty of Germans) has ever volunteered to tackle the task :)