I'm struggling with an issue during booting LibreELEC on Wetek Hub. I was using latest LibreELEC 9.0.2 for a long time and recently I noticed issues where I'm getting "A start job is running for Load Kernel Modules", it starts from 0s / 1m30s and next it increases until 7m30s where after reaching 7m30s it goes further and Kodi is successfully opened and working except remote control. However to confirm if remote controller or IR module are broken I opened WeOS which I have in internal memory and remote control works completely fine. I installed Kore on my phone to use remote control in LibreELEC and moving in menu works fine as well as other functionalities including playback. I've done a bit of troubleshooting before I decided to write here:
1. I reflashed LibreELEC (tried 9.0.2 and 8.2.5) and it didn't help. It goes smoothly through first run with partition resizing, next there is automatic restart after 15 secs and again stuck for 7m30s with same message with load kernel modules.
2. I tried using different MicroSD cards, originally I was using Samsung Evo Plus 32 GB but I also tried Goodram 4 GB and other 2 GB card. For all of these 3 cards result is the same. Additionally to exclude this reason 100% I used different USB ports and MicroSD card readers.
3. I tried flashing using LibreELEC Tool and eventually Rufus, same result for both, unsuccessful.
4. I tried to run Wetek without either Ethernet cable connected with HDMI only or other way without HDMI connected but with Ethernet cable to exclude issues with these 2 interfaces but for both scenarios it didn't help and it still starts long time.
5. I checked power supply using multimeter, shows ca. 5.12 V so it's okay, power supply is 5V/2A.
Log generated after start after 7m30s on fresh install: [ [email protected]] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset [ [email protected]] Initializin - Pastebin.com
I can see there is a pause in logs for a while and then it starts with 'sdio: error -22 whilst initialising SDIO card'. I tried to find something in Google but I couldn't found anything relevant.
To sum up I can't see any issue with MicroSD interface, HDMI or Ethernet. I only use these interfaces, I don't use USB or don't have WiFi antenna connected. Btw I'm using Wetek Play 2 on second TV and it works fine without problems. I'd like to have this problem fixed because waiting 7m30s and then using mobile remote controller is not convenient to me. I'd be grateful if you can take a look into logs I provided and help me with this issue.