Posts by parityboy

@OP

I have noticed this a few times with my Pi 3 running 9.2.1, but only from a cold boot. I don't know if there is some kind of retry setting, so after a cold boot I just go in manually and reconnect - the Pi will spend 99% of its time on, so it's not that big of a deal (for me). As to your question of whether it is a hardware or software issue, I would say software (since our respective hardware platforms are different).

Firstly, I'd like to thank all the LibreELEC staff (wherever and whenever you are or were) for all of the had work which has gone into this product. I've only just set up 9.2.1 on a Pi 3 Model B I had lying around and it's been fun. :)

Like another poster in this thread, I also purchased an EDIMAX 7811UTC and realised it won't see any of my 5GHz SSIDs. Luckily I had one of these lying around from a work project and it works flawlessly - I watched Thor: Dark World at 1080p resolution for about an hour (needed to stop after that and get some work done, lol) with no buffering or stuttering. The TP-Link Archer T4Uv2 works really well also.

Speaking of which, I have a feature request. As noted above, I was using one of the BrosTrend adapters for a work project and for that project I was using the gordboy 8812au driver which has LED control, while the driver in 9.2.1 appears not to. It would be nice to be able to switch the LED off, since it can be quite distracting (especially the bright green one on the TP-Link) and if I try hiding the Pi at the back of the TV, the signal reception suffers.

Is there any chance of LED control being added in a future version? Many thanks.