[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• Zoomtak T8v running LE 8.0.2a in flash has spat its dummy out, has network issues, is there anything special i need to do to flash it back to android stock? It don't seem to want to flash via sd card gets stuck on boot logo when trying to flash android stock, but if i remove sd card it boots into le.

thanks for any input

• Just wanted to clarify exactly how to add the xml advanced settings to libreelec, as I'm experiencing the same audio sync issues.

Thanks in advance.

ftp to /storage/.kodi/userdata/ rename your old advanced.xml if you have one so you can always go back should you wish to and send new file over hope this helps

or use samba drag & drop, i don't use samba a lot myself but pretty sure you can get to correct location with samba away at the moment so can't check.

• Zoomtak T8v running LE 8.0.2a in flash has spat its dummy out, has network issues

What does that mean ? Are you double checking the Device Tree installed.

Specs :

Wifi RTL 8211 F

Gigabit Ethernet

S905 Chip. 2gb/16gb

It don't seem to want to flash via sd card gets stuck on boot logo when trying to flash android stock

To boot into recovery after installing LE to internal memory use this procedure:

You need your Factory recovery.img and dtb.img

• prepare a clean, FAT32-formatted SD card or USB drive
    • copy recovery.img and dtb.img from your Android firmware to SD card (don't use dtb.img for LE!)
    • use "toothpick" method to boot from SD card/USB drive or execute reboot recovery over SSH
  • Been using it for a while without problems but over the weekend I've had network issues , just want to start over something corrupted it. Thanks for the info never thought to add the original dtb to the sd card. all sorted now

• Hi everyone! I'm first is here!

I have a new T95X 8/2GB Android TV box. When i installed a Libreelec and everything was fine, but I noticed that wifi did not recognize it. Empty window in wireless menu, can not be activated is. How I do it easy, activate wifi? Thank is advance!

• I have a Mini M8s with 8.0.2 libreelec. Everytime it goes into standby after some time with no use I can't boot it up again with the remote. Not possible to connect via SSH either. I have to remove the power cord and put it back in to restart.

How can I fix this? When I was on stock android I didn't have the same issue.

First i thought it goes into standby or shut down after some time, but then i realized it shuts down if i shut down my tv before i go to bed. Disabled the option to shutdown devices over CEC in my tv settings, now it runs 24/7! :)

• Hi everyone! I'm first is here!

I have a new T95X 8/2GB Android TV box. When i installed a Libreelec and everything was fine, but I noticed that wifi did not recognize it. Empty window in wireless menu, can not be activated is. How I do it easy, activate wifi? Thank is advance!

Probably you have an unsupported WiFi chip.

• The kodi-17.3-Krypton installed in my PC can play DVD iso compressed files but the KODI of 8.0.2a LE in my Nexbox S905X 2GB/8GB cannot play the same file.

Just an observation as I will either decompress the files to play in Nexbox or stream it to the Nexbox.

Both this methods worked.

Sorry, for the wrong info above.

The error came about due to the reason that I was using Universal Media Server from PC to Nexbox as the files could not be displayed.

I have since tested the same iso file served by SMB and NFS and it can be played in LE Kodi.

Really appreciate the hard work of all developers in particular kszaq. Much thanks.

• Go and buy a usb wifi adapter realtek chip or something common.

Not worth the headspace chasing drivers from the orient.

I bought a ASUS wifi USB adapter (ASUS USB-N10 Nano USB Adapter) and it works wireless with T95X Android TV Box (Libreelec 8 - S905X)! Thank you for your help (kostaman and kszaq)!

• kszaq

hi guys, with latest 8.0.2a

when i try to browse for nfs shares :

Videos> File > Add Videos > [browse] NETWORK FILE SYSTEM (NFS)

i get this generic error:

22:44:38.520 T:4151814912 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting nfs://

22:44:38.520 T:4151814912 ERROR: CGUIDialogFileBrowser::GetDirectory(nfs://) failed

I can browse using zeroconf though..

nfs shares are exported from my NAS and can be mounted properly from Windows and Linux PC