Posts by anti-matter

Been using it for a while without problems but over the weekend I've had network issues , just want to start over something corrupted it. Thanks for the info never thought to add the original dtb to the sd card. all sorted now

Just wanted to clarify exactly how to add the xml advanced settings to libreelec, as I'm experiencing the same audio sync issues.

Thanks in advance.

ftp to /storage/.kodi/userdata/ rename your old advanced.xml if you have one so you can always go back should you wish to and send new file over hope this helps

or use samba drag & drop, i don't use samba a lot myself but pretty sure you can get to correct location with samba away at the moment so can't check.

Zoomtak T8v running LE 8.0.2a in flash has spat its dummy out, has network issues, is there anything special i need to do to flash it back to android stock? It don't seem to want to flash via sd card gets stuck on boot logo when trying to flash android stock, but if i remove sd card it boots into le.

thanks for any input

i want to say thanks you for your hard work with this project, quick question, on my mate T8 looking box with triangle power button i am unable to installtointernal i get permission denied. ive tried booting from sd card and usb. Le is working fine in either usb or sd card just unable to get it in flash, any ideas?

putty output

LibreELEC (community) Version: 8.0.RC4

LibreELEC:~ # installtointernal
    sh: installtointernal: Permission denied
    LibreELEC:~ # ls
    backup music screenshots videos
    lost+found pictures tvshows
    LibreELEC:~ #

thanks again

All back MXQ HD18Q - i was running 8.0.1b from sd all seemed fine, then moved to internal lost use of remote, so popped in remote.conf but now it wont power on with remote, is this a know problem? everything else seems to be working fine. ive just downgraded to 8.0.1a but the power on with remote is still the same, red light not blue
    Thanks for your hard work with this project.

The issue with the addon looks like it's not packed (zipped) correctly .. but this really isn't the forum for figuring out which one of 300+ untested commits added to the OE beta 24-hours before release broke support for something.

Create one thread per issue in future please.

my apologies i was actually only posting re wifi issue but I added vpn issues as FYI (for your information) but next time I will of course post twice about 2 issues.

Hi guys
    my first post forum looks great and looking forward to libreoe
    glad I've found this thread, same for me on my TVBC Prometheus9 Mini PC no wifi I am getting the same issue as above post,
    pretty sure it the same box if i am honest, wifi works on the7.0.1 official oe beta 16-1 rc2 version
    also to let you guys know no vpn will work either,
    ive tested the service.vpn.manager-0.4.0.zip with openvpn 6.0.1 and also tried mk pia addon for oe,
    FYI the vpn issue is also the same on the 7.0.1 official oe beta 16-1 rc2 version. maybe the addon requires changing.
    here are the bits from the log for the vpn issue not sure if this was taken from official oe our libreoe as i've been doing a lot of testing.
    vpn work fine on 6.0.3 official oe.

08:58:36 T:139713407022848 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : —>Python callback/script returned the following error<—
    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
    Error Type: <class 'zipfile.BadZipfile'>
    Error Contents: File is not a zip file
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.oepia/default.py", line 247, in <module>
    elif mode==1: setup(url)
    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.oepia/default.py", line 54, in setup
    dlopenvpn()
    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.oepia/default.py", line 44, in dlopenvpn
    extract.all(lib,addonfolder,dp)
    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.oepia/extract.py", line 5, in all
    return allWithProgress(_in, _out, dp)
    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.oepia/extract.py", line 23, in allWithProgress
    zin = zipfile.ZipFile(_in, 'r')
    File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-7.0/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.95.1/Python-2.7.11/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 770, in __init__
    File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-7.0/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.95.1/Python-2.7.11/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 811, in _RealGetContents
    BadZipfile: File is not a zip file
    —>End of Python script error report<—
    08:58:54 T:139714870376512 ERROR: Control 50 in window 10001 has been asked to focus, but it can't
    08:59:38 T:139713407022848 WARNING: Attempt to use invalid handle -1
    09:00:53 T:139713407022848 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.