[8.0.2e] LibreELEC 8.0 for S905/S905X

• When watching an episode of The Flash last night the audio was off and i had to set the offset to 100ms ahead, but now when i enabled debug to post about it i'm pretty sure the audio was fine. This also happens when i was a few episodes in a playlist the first one will have its audio off but the rest of the episodes play fine it's frustrating but not as bad as the box randomly locking up while browsing my library. Anyway here's the debug from just now playing the same file as last night FhfIy

What makes you think this is a problem with LibreELEC. Where are you getting Flash from? if you are streaming you need to make sure your network is good & the source is good.

• Files are local, the box is on a wired connection. Episode plays back fine on Windows with Kodi, plays back fine in VLC on windows and plays back fine on an enigma2 box in the living room using DreamPlex that's why i think the problem is LibreELEC. Could also be that the box only has 1GB or RAM but i think that's a separate issue from reading around here and on the Kodi forums

• Files are local, the box is on a wired connection. Episode plays back fine on Windows with Kodi, plays back fine in VLC on windows and plays back fine on an enigma2 box in the living room using DreamPlex that's why i think the problem is LibreELEC. Could also be that the box only has 1GB or RAM but i think that's a separate issue from reading around here and on the Kodi forums

Fair enough. :)

• I'm noticed that during playing the movie appeared such error in the logs with 11-09 build:

Code
    ERROR: Unable to load libamplayer.so, reason: libamplayer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

But video with HW decoding is successfully loaded and played...

Is it normal?

Edited once, last by EasySly (November 24, 2016 at 3:52 PM).

• I have to admit I've incorrectly placed PR10887 patch in the latest test build and it did not apply... apologies for all who dedicated their time for testing. I will issue a new build when more testing is needed.

• I have to admit I've incorrectly placed PR10887 patch in the latest test build and it did not apply... apologies for all who dedicated their time for testing. I will issue a new build when more testing is needed.

hi plaise contact me in pv

Edited once, last by algdu83 (November 24, 2016 at 9:05 PM).

Should i go back to the previous build then?

• I to have had this issue on MinimX 1g/8g box, the network gets as far as "workgroup" but times out before discovering the NAS servers sitting in Workgroup, I have got round this issue setting up the IP address of the server saving it, then editing later to drill down into the particular folders containing video files.

Thanks Mobigeek, your suggestion worked. If i add a network location by specifying the IP address only, instead of trying to connect via using the server name, it does not time out. Do you know if this is a known Kodi bug?

• I'm using the latest build and the Twitch plugin doesn't seem to be working correctly.

When I try to load a stream I get the loading circle and then it just goes back to the twitch streams menu but the video seems to be playing. If I back out to the main menu and press fullscreen I get the video player that is playing something but the video is just black and I don't have any sound.

Youtube plugin works and every video in my library also works. Twitch doesn't. If I turn off amcodec hardware acceleration then twitch videos play fine.

Also on my Hisense 1080p TV if I use Adjust Refresh Rate 24Hz/fps videos look pixellated and blocky. If I disable Adjust Refresh they play fine.

log-2016-11-26-07.36.41.zip

• Regarding twitch, it seems there's something happening with buffering/cache.
    If you insist on starting a stream, it will work around the fourth time if it did not the first time.
    I press enter every 2 seconds approximately. Should work by the fourth time.

• Yeah thanks, hitting the same stream over and over it eventually it plays.

*edit* Still doesn't work with some streams.

Yeah noticed this with a lot of them, if you open the context menu and select 1080p60 instead of source sometimes it works but with the likes of lirik and streamerhouse the streams never open. Thought it was the addon or twitch but it works fine on pc and tablet