Posts by dekes1

I to have had this issue on MinimX 1g/8g box, the network gets as far as "workgroup" but times out before discovering the NAS servers sitting in Workgroup, I have got round this issue setting up the IP address of the server saving it, then editing later to drill down into the particular folders containing video files.

Thanks Mobigeek, your suggestion worked. If i add a network location by specifying the IP address only, instead of trying to connect via using the server name, it does not time out. Do you know if this is a known Kodi bug?

hello kszaq, I'm experiencing an issue with network connectivity that only exists in this alpha build. The problem occurs in Kodi when i try to add an smb video source from a remote NAS server or a Windows Server on my local network, it times out. This is repeatable; and times out on every attempt i try to connect.
    If i roll back and run the 7.0.2.009 build, everything works properly and there is no timeout.
    I'm not sure if the problem is LE related, Kodi related, or hardware related. Can you point me to the best way to identify the issue? thanks for any assistance.

edit - I'm using the Nexbox A95x with the s905x chip.