[unoffical] LE-9.2/9.80-Images for RK3229/RK3228

• thanks man. yeah. that one doesnt boot for some reason. can you check the attached dtb? thank you so much, man.rk-kernel.dtb.txt

You're sure you tried this LibreELEC-RK322x.arm-9.2-devel-20200427213246-b7186bc-rk3228b-a8.img.gz? If v88mars boots, this should definitly also boot ... I looked at your devicetree ... It matches completly the one I used for createing the v88mars image, Unless you can provide any debugs logs where an/the error appears I can't help

• Code
    Today I tried to insert the mainline image rk3229 box on my box mxq pro 4k, well it starts but no wify connection appears, I suppose that dtb does not see the radio.
    could I do something?
  • You're sure you tried this LibreELEC-RK322x.arm-9.2-devel-20200427213246-b7186bc-rk3228b-a8.img.gz? If v88mars boots, this should definitly also boot ... I looked at your devicetree ... It matches completly the one I used for createing the v88mars image, Unless you can provide any debugs logs where an/the error appears I can't help

yes i did. i tried all, some images show blue led but no post, most show no led and no post at all. only v88 mars works but then , black screen after a few seconds but blue led is still on. i think its not an hdmi issue because ssh also stops so the devices seems to have crashed but stuck in blue led. how do you generate debian logs? the kodi logs dont really tell anything. ive attached a sample kodi log which i extracted from the device after another crash.

• I also tried the mainline image for rk 3229 a95rx1 with the same result, it starts but no connection appears in the libreelec setting.
    can something be done to prove it?

• Unfortunately, in system, my friend tells me that it has failed to past and with the other methods it is impossible to post the log file because there is no connection to the network, so I cannot show you the log file.

• Unfortunately, in system, my friend tells me that it has failed to past and with the other methods it is impossible to post the log file because there is no connection to the network, so I cannot show you the log file.

Sorry, without the logs it's impossible to debug.

Can't you even use an USB Wifi dongle to get temporary connection to upload the logs?

PS: please don't write with such big font, it's rude and contrary to the netiquette

• Thanks for replying and sorry for the characters but I copy and paste.
    Actually, I only have one bluthoot dongle inserted and this connection is not detected either.

• MIKMXIII sorry for replying late, and jock2 thanks for taking over :) You're trying mainline images right? If your device is having a SSV6*** wifi: there is no driver in mainline kernel for this (yet). You'll have to use ethernet or an usb wifi adapter.

• I have a v88 Plus 4k and it crashes after a small time of boot

How I get the log?

The version i'm using is LibreELEC-RK322x.arm-9.2-devel-20200427220805-b7186bc-rk3229-v884k.tar

• sirmagus your device probably needs a different dram-configuration ... as a save start you could also try the tx2 image where the default settings are in. if it doesn't work either: Try to extract current device tree from android or link to a working android firmware image.

• sirmagus your device probably needs a different dram-configuration ... as a save start you could also try the tx2 image where the default settings are in. if it doesn't work either: Try to extract current device tree from android or link to a working android firmware image.

It's boot with TX2 too, but frozen all the time...

How I to extract current device tree from android or link to a working android firmware?

I brick the Android of this box :(

• Hi knaerzche !

Sideways inquiry...

Re: your auto-select code for HDMI /TVout, my splash screen is 720/1080p.

Question: Can this code be transferred to LE Amlogic?

If yes, how? I am assuming this code is just configuration scripts, not particular to CPU.

Thanks 😊

• Amlogic should auto-detect HDMI vs CVBS output and configure itself as required. I've never tested it (as I have nothing that takes composite input) but the DRM driver supports it.

Ok. The auto detect wasn't working last year- I had to go create /storage/.kodi/userdata/disp_cap and enter cvbs576 and cvbs480 for AV display (and then remove the file for HDMI display.)

Is auto-detect a more recent feature?