LibreELEC (Leia) 9.2.0

• Source: LibreELEC (Leia) 9.2.0 – LibreELEC

• After updating my Pi4 and from the little I saw I don't notice any issues improvement already reported in the fórum.

I hope that in the near future Raspberry Pi will make the necessary leap for the kernel upgrade.

Anyway thanks...

• After updating my Pi4 and from the little I saw I don't notice any issues improvement already reported in the fórum.

I hope that in the near future Raspberry Pi will make the necessary leap for the kernel upgrade.

Anyway thanks...

so no more screen tearing in menu’s on rpi4?

• Hi, there is no updates for Amlogic. On site is:

"So instead of releasing LibreELEC 9.2 alpha images we are announcing the start of official nightly images from our master development branch."

How to get nightlies for Wetek Core?

• Great release! It seems that this release needs less CPU power to decode HEVC on the Raspberry Pi 3b+ compared to LE 9.0. While streaming german DVB-T2 (HEVC) the Raspberry 3 was usually maxed out. Now it seems to need somewhat less CPU power for the same task.

• Comskip was supposed to be working from kodi 18.5?

not working for me in Le9.2..

Comskip during playback is definitely working for me. LE9.2 - Kodi 18.5.

But.. I couldn't update the TVHeadend Server Addon (still on 1804). The latest version would not start after updating. I have rolled it back for now and will do a clean fresh install at the weekend.

• Comskip during playback is definitely working for me. LE9.2 - Kodi 18.5.

But.. I couldn't update the TVHeadend Server Addon (still on 1804). The latest version would not start after updating. I have rolled it back for now and will do a clean fresh install at the weekend.

Nevermind...it's working with .txt comskip files..thanks

Edited once, last by Mario77 (November 28, 2019 at 10:44 AM).