S905X3

• I have LE booting on a Khadas VIM3L with 5.4 kernel which is the same S905X3 (SM1) chipset, but the changes needed for that aren't in LE master branch nightly builds yet and due to rework on video decode and my real-world job schedule the master branch won't be usable for a while. I'll send an email to Beelink for the Android dts file and schematics. The dts won't be usable with LE but S905X3 and S922X are pin-compatible and comparing against the GT-King/Pro dts will reveal any changes. I have the GT-King/Pro devices booting the same (not quite functional) LE image. I need to find time to finish checking the schematics before sending the device-tree file upstream to the kernel. The Beelink u-boot is a sh1t to work with though. It's simple to trip into update mode but it doesn't allow enough time to detect alternative media so 9/10 times it won't boot into LE for install. Once it does it's fine, but getting to first boot is unreliable.

• I have LE booting on a Khadas VIM3L with 5.4 kernel which is the same S905X3 (SM1) chipset, but the changes needed for that aren't in LE master branch nightly builds yet and due to rework on video decode and my real-world job schedule the master branch won't be usable for a while. I'll send an email to Beelink for the Android dts file and schematics. The dts won't be usable with LE but S905X3 and S922X are pin-compatible and comparing against the GT-King/Pro dts will reveal any changes. I have the GT-King/Pro devices booting the same (not quite functional) LE image. I need to find time to finish checking the schematics before sending the device-tree file upstream to the kernel. The Beelink u-boot is a sh1t to work with though. It's simple to trip into update mode but it doesn't allow enough time to detect alternative media so 9/10 times it won't boot into LE for install. Once it does it's fine, but getting to first boot is unreliable.

Dear chewitt,

I'm a GT King Pro user, your work is really important for us.

Because you are the only one who works with mainstream kernel for it.

We will patiently wait for your support thank you very much.

Regards,