[7.0.3.3d] LibreELEC 7.0 for S805

• Ok I got applepi-baker. Got it to gunzip and I got 5 files u can see in the image. I tried flash mxq with it and it straight to recovery mode. So I went back to to see if I was doing anything wrong. it mention I should only have 3 files. So I deleted the files with md5 and tried to flash mxq and it did the same thing went straight to recovery mode. Me don't know what to do now.

Edited once, last by Smilez (July 20, 2016 at 5:06 PM).

• Ok I got applepi-baker. Got it to gunzip and I got 5 files u can see in the image. I tried flash mxq with it and it straight to recovery mode. So I went back to to see if I was doing anything wrong. it mention I should only have 3 files. So I deleted the files with md5 and tried to flash mxq and it did the same thing went straight to recovery mode. Me don't know what to do now.

I dont think you have done this correct.
    1) On your Mac Unpack .img.gz you have downloaded. All you will see then is the image.
    2) Mount your SD card
    3) Open ApplePi Baker
    Now you will see your sd card listed. Now prepare for Noobs. It will now prepare your SD card partitions.
    When it is finished preparing your card you will see on the right option to burn image . Select the image you
    Unpacked in step 1 and choose it to burn it. It will burn the image to your sd card. When it is done
    eject your sd card.
    Now insert into your box and do the toothpick method .

• Still the same. I followed your steps. The funny thing was after I tried to flash it I pulled the SD card out and plugged it back in the computer it showed the same file before. But I did use the image I got after I unpacked from the gz format.

• I updated from 7.0.1.4 to 7.0.2.3 (HD18Q) and I've lost audio on some videos that worked previously. I noticed that the Audio Output settings in Kodi are now set to ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, Analog...wasn't this set to HDMI before? I don't see an HDMI option now.

I've set it to ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, SPDIF and it seems to be working now. But I'm pretty sure I had an HDMI option there before.

Edited once, last by cfxomega (July 21, 2016 at 2:34 AM).

• Still the same. I followed your steps. The funny thing was after I tried to flash it I pulled the SD card out and plugged it back in the computer it showed the same file before. But I did use the image I got after I unpacked from the gz format.

Why is the screenshot showing backup. You have to make a bootable image. Choose that. Not prepare backup.
    Once you do the noobs you then go to the right and burn image to the sd card which makes it bootable.
    That is what you are meant to be doing.
    [hr]

I updated from 7.0.1.4 to 7.0.2.3 (HD18Q) and I've lost audio on some videos that worked previously. I noticed that the Audio Output settings in Kodi are now set to ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, Analog...wasn't this set to HDMI before? I don't see an HDMI option now.

Reverting back to 7.0.1.4 to test...

Kodi System settings AUDIO. HDMI IS THERE on mine. 004

Edited once, last by kostaman (July 21, 2016 at 2:01 AM).

• Reverted back to 7.0.1.4 and still no HDMI option. But I am still able to get Video over HDMI, just no audio showing up. Wondering if I should do a clean NAND install as I'm not sure if the rollback using an update TAR will actually change everything back. Driver issue?

I am SO SORRY i have had a brain fade.
    I am on s905 sd card. wrong information.
    I will check my s805 nand box and get back with a reply.
    Sorry about that.

• I am SO SORRY i have had a brain fade.
    Sorry about that.

No prob! I updated my previous post...I changed to M8AUDIO, SPDIF and it works now. But I think I did have an HDMI option before.

• I am SO SORRY i have had a brain fade.
    Sorry about that.

You are right there is no HDMI Option on 7.0.1.4 Nand.
    Use spdif and check audio with videos you had trouble with.

• Why is the screenshot showing backup. You have to make a bootable image. Choose that. Not prepare backup.
    Once you do the noobs you then go to the right and burn image to the sd card which makes it bootable.
    [hr]

Kodi System settings AUDIO. HDMI IS THERE on mine. 004

I see what u are saying but when I open applepi those are the only option I have

• Why is the screenshot showing backup. You have to make a bootable image. Choose that. Not prepare backup.

I see what u are saying but when I open applepi those are the only option I have

I have just loaded my version and took screenshot.
    There is no SD card mounted but it would show up in the left.
    If it was there it would be an option to prepare noobs recipe. (Prepare partition get it ready for burning image next step.)
    On the right you should have image to sd card option and search option to look for image on your Mac. Where ever you put it after you un packed.
    Put it on your desktop so you can find it.
    You then click IMG TO SD - Card and it will do it. it may ask for your user password for your mac.
    If you dont see what i have in screenshot there is something wrong with version you downloaded.
    Remember i am still on Mavericks if you are using El Capitan you may have to download a more recent version of Apple PI Baker.

Apple_PI_Baker.png

• Ok will give it a go when I get home.

• Hi,

I had a MK808b plus for a long time, just bought a NEXBOX very very cheap MXQ with a bundled remote for my parents.
    The board is rev 3.2
    The HD18Q build works well except for the remote. I read in the relase logs about a remote config script.

"added a script to automatically remap buttons in custom remote.conf for easier custom config file import"

Where can I find this script?

Also I can't get to choose any langage except from english. On my MK808b plus I have a lot of languages.
    Thanks.

• I finally got french. I don't know why but I only have english in the langage setting after a fresh install and the other langage appear after about 5 reboots.

• Hi,

I had a MK808b plus for a long time, just bought a NEXBOX very very cheap MXQ with a bundled remote for my parents.
    The board is rev 3.2
    The HD18Q build works well except for the remote.

Grab the remote.conf file from the m201 build and put it in the configfiles folder via samba. Worked for me on the NEXBOX A85

• I have a version V3_1 board. I have tried all versions but the only one that the remote works on is the m201 version however the wifi does not work on any build. Can anyone offer me some help please?