Posts by cfxomega

I updated from 7.0.1.4 to 7.0.2.3 (HD18Q) and I've lost audio on some videos that worked previously. I noticed that the Audio Output settings in Kodi are now set to ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, Analog...wasn't this set to HDMI before? I don't see an HDMI option now.

I've set it to ALSA: AML-M8AUDIO, SPDIF and it seems to be working now. But I'm pretty sure I had an HDMI option there before.

I'm currently running OpenELEC on my OTT MXQ box with the following board ID:
    MXQ-S805-V1.2 20150520

The only issues I have had with the OE HD18q build on my MXQ was that the blue LED is constantly on. WiFi works 99% of the time.

My question is which LE ROM should I use to update my box from OE to LE based on the above? The HD18q or the MXQ build?

Thanks!

I updated from OE 5.95.5.2 HD18Q to LE 7.0.0.2 HD18Q via SSH. All is well so far, except the blue LED still stays on when powered off. All settings and add-ons seemed to transfer without issue from OE to LE.

THANKS!!!

I'm currently running OpenELEC on my OTT MXQ box with the following board ID:
    MXQ-S805-V1.2 20150520

The only issues I have had with the OE HD18q build on my MXQ was that the blue LED is constantly on. WiFi works 99% of the time.

My question is which LE ROM should I use to update my box from OE to LE based on the above? The HD18q or the MXQ build?

Thanks!