Posts by jnnuzzo

Then you need S82 image :)

Στάλθηκε από το Moto G 2014 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

.zips won't install same thing

when i try to boot the IMG flashed sd i get "filesystem correuption dectected!" and it attempts an automatic repair but doesn't succeed. fsck says read-only filesystem when it tries to repair SD.

I don't remember the s82 openelec 6.0 image i used before that worked.
    **EDIT** Index of /image is where i got the image that worked. s82 version of 6.0.0

***EDIT2***
    I think I got it working by installing the openelec that worked before and using the .update .tar from the MXIII 1G. it's doing "add-on migration" now

I'm having similar issues installing to NAND. I can run from SD.

I have a t95n OTT box says s905x when booting. runs great from SD with 905x device trees but won't install correctly when i try installtointernal.

strangely it will install with device trees for s905, but then i lose wifi and USB. have tried all device trees.

I have tried installing with 905 device tree then updating via SAMBA with s905x device tree, but it then fails to boot. (tty prompt)

is there any way you can compile a test build using the device tree from 905 and the wifi drivers from 905x trees?

not sure if that would solve my issue.

Thanks in advance kszaq. you were a great help in fixing my issues with s805 boxes.

Thanks jjbull for the tips.
    That would be a problem since I haven't found the correct firmware image (*.img) for my m201c device.
    Where can I get one?
    I would appreciate it much if someone here can point me to a download or even provide one for me.
    Thanks!

I have 3 different USB Burning .img files that will work for this board, however, after flashing it only shows 512mb ram, like the V3_1 board. And post flashing you'll have to use the m201d LE build instead of the HD18Q.

I've got the same issue with the freezing on the v3_1 boards using the m201 build

I have the freezing issue as well. I almost thought it was my cheap box taking a dump. Happens in the OE build as well. the 201d builds are the only ones that I can boot on my box. All black OTT S805_v1_D08. Freezes any time I try to play video. menu navigation works fine, as does installing addons. but it freezes on any type of video playing.