7.0.2.008 build for S905/S905X

• Thanks a lot,CGarces!!
    Can I update or do I need to burn the image from scratch?

Ciao
    Luca

It's a experimental and untested build.
    You can update from other installation (not from the ones from kodi 17!), but I think that is better use a new SD card or USB and keep your current installation.

• It's a experimental and untested build.
    You can update from other installation (not from the ones from kodi 17!), but I think that is better use a new SD card or USB and keep your current installation.

Ciao, I've tested your build, but wifi is not working: exact same result...

What do you change/add in this test build?
    Can I send you some logs?

Thank you very much for your help!

• Ciao, I've tested your build, but wifi is not working: exact same result...

What do you change/add in this test build?
    Can I send you some logs?

Thank you very much for your help!

Based on your logs.. I have no idea about the error. :(
    I just have added the brcmap6xxx-aml drivers and wlan-firmware-aml from the upstream project, that not are part of the kszaq builds, but without know if this is or not the real problem.
    Maybe kszaq can point me to the correct direction

• Based on your logs.. I have no idea about the error. :(
    I just have added the brcmap6xxx-aml drivers and wlan-firmware-aml from the upstream project, that not are part of the kszaq builds, but without know if this is or not the real problem.
    Maybe kszaq can point me to the correct direction

Ok. Thank you! Will wait for other builds.

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk

• I need some help please. I'm trying to update my a95x (s905, 1GB/8GB) with the latest development build of 008. I downloaded and renamed to img.gz and dtb.img, put into Update folder via samba access, then reboot and I get an error saying "not find a valid system partition in image file" (see attached photo).

I'm sure it's a stupid mistake on my part - any help will be much appreciated....

Anyone? Tried 3 times already but no luck... Am I missing something?

• Can anyone comment re: the need to keep the SD card in the box after running installtointernal?

If you keep SD card inside, your system will boot from SD card and not from internal. The reason why you are getting "120 sec" error with no SD card inserted is because you need to run installtointernal the second time to apply standard partition layout. This is explained in first post.

I need some help please. I'm trying to update my a95x (s905, 1GB/8GB) with the latest development build of 008. I downloaded and renamed to img.gz and dtb.img, put into Update folder via samba access, then reboot and I get an error saying "not find a valid system partition in image file" (see attached photo).

I'm sure it's a stupid mistake on my part - any help will be much appreciated....

Don't rename the update file, simply download it and put in in Update folder with the name it has.

Hi luke_70it. My builds are missing NVRAM for your WiFi chip which is AP6212a. These files are not included in current Amlogic archives. Can you use a file manager in Android and provide me contents of /system/etc/wifi folder? You can also do this using LE running from SD card:

Code
    mkdir -p /tmp/system
    mount -o ro /dev/system /tmp/system
    zip -r /storage/downloads/wifi_fw.zip /tmp/system/etc/wifi

You will find the resulting files in Downloads folder over Samba.

• I have been having a near perfect experience with 008 on my X96 S905x 2G/16G box via SD, except for one very annoying problem.

I'm using MythPVR with HDHomerun Prime tuners and LiveTV in Kodi plays just fine UNTIL I switch to view a menu or the guide while a show is playing. At that point the audio/video will be out of sync by an unwatchable amount. The only way to restore sync is to stop and restart the channel, or to switch audio tracks.

However, I wanted to post this with some good news. I am now running 7.0-devel-20161028232312-r23412 and the issue appears to be resolved. I suspect it has to do with This Commit having to do with frame drop requests by DVDVideoCodec.

Also, It may just be placebo effect, but the remote seems more responsive out of the box on this build as well. Overall everything is working perfectly for my needs thus far.

At any rate, kudos to Kszaq on all the hard work!

• Has anyone noticed any pops/clicks like static on the audio since trying "LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161028232312-r23412-g028df0e.img.gz"?

S905 T95N 1GB/8GB/100mbit

Connected straight to the TV using HDMI - changed to make sure it was HDMI output in Audio settings.

I've gone back to .008 to see if it goes - probably didn't need to try the devel version anyway since everything is working well already!

Yes, I have exactly the same experience with A95X (S905) connected to my AV receiver.
    008 is fine for me, too!

• One thing I've experienced with two different tvs is the osd is always hidden during playing see this image t4gdDpph.jpg it's happened on a smaller 32" and a 62" tv, I even went thru the kodi settings and calibrated my screen and all those setting and it displays fine and all but not during playback which is weird? Not to sure if it's just a kodi thing and my skin or to do with libreelec

• Hello guys,

I am still struggling with the randonly freezing Tronsmart Vega Telos S95. As it was suggested here I have changed the device tree to =12.0ptgxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb
    Currently I am using the latest development build.
    I saved the KODI.log file and uploaded to the pastebin:
    ################################################################################ - Pastebin.com
    Could somebody take a look at this log and suggest me what can be the problem in my system ?
    Thanks in advance !

• Hi luke_70it. My builds are missing NVRAM for your WiFi chip which is AP6212a. These files are not included in current Amlogic archives. Can you use a file manager in Android and provide me contents of /system/etc/wifi folder? You can also do this using LE running from SD card:

Code
    mkdir -p /tmp/system
    mount -o ro /dev/system /tmp/system
    zip -r /storage/downloads/wifi_fw.zip /tmp/system/etc/wifi

You will find the resulting files in Downloads folder over Samba.

Ciao kszaq. Here you can find the zip file of /system/etc/wifi folder:
    MEGA

Thank you very much for your hard work on these builds!!
    Luca