Posts by sabai

Has anyone noticed any pops/clicks like static on the audio since trying "LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161028232312-r23412-g028df0e.img.gz"?

S905 T95N 1GB/8GB/100mbit

Connected straight to the TV using HDMI - changed to make sure it was HDMI output in Audio settings.

I've gone back to .008 to see if it goes - probably didn't need to try the devel version anyway since everything is working well already!

Yes, I have exactly the same experience with A95X (S905) connected to my AV receiver.
    008 is fine for me, too!

You can adjust the overscan by bringing up the OSD when a video is playing. Then go to the movie reel icon, click on "Video Calibration". It will take you through a series of adjustments to match the video to your display. Hope this helps

Yes, I am aware of that but the Vertical shift option is available only with the AMLogic codec (hardware decoding) disabled. Hopefully Kodi devs will implement this feature in Kodi for Amlogic hardware decoder in the future! Not a big deal at the moment.

Hi, thanks to the HDMI-CEC function I only control the device using the remote of my TV (or a wireless keyboard in some cases) and I always unplug the power adapter after shutting down.

If I find the original remote I will test and report back when I get a chance.

Tested - the original remote does not turn the device back On after shutdown. As I said earlier, not an issue for me.

Hi, thanks to the HDMI-CEC function I only control the device using the remote of my TV (or a wireless keyboard in some cases) and I always unplug the power adapter after shutting down.

If I find the original remote I will test and report back when I get a chance.

Than you kszaq for the latest build. It works great on my A95x (S905). I decided to do a new install on a different SD card rather than an update. Everything seems faster (maybe due to a different card?). Shutdown now works as it should (does not hang anymore).
    As mentioned before the temperature value does not show but as long as the box does not overheat I am happy .
    Looking forward to future releases but I am already happy with this one.

Just a quick general question. On my Raspberry Pi there is an option to shift the movie up/down in the Video settings (Vertical Shift).
    Will this be ever available in LE for S905?