7.0.2.008 build for S905/S905X

• I tried. It turns out that I am not able to make the bot, the method of toothpick not of because it has no such entry. The second restart in recovery could not, had to use the quickbot, application to restart in recovery mode, did not no, not the third application "Update".

Running Linux From SD Card or USB Flash Drive - Using Balbes150 Method And Files. - FreakTab.com

Try step 1.
    After then insert libreelec sdcard and booting

• I was doing it wrong, within the A / V input has the button to reset now get the bot libreelec. Now I have another problem, I'm not doing it to connect to the Internet, connection to the local network I have, wi-fi is working, because I wanted to change language and download another skin.

Edited once, last by alucarde20 (October 14, 2016 at 4:59 AM).

• I have a box nexbox A95x S905x, I'm unable to start, the three methods. Someone who has this box could help me.
    It looks like this.

[hr]
    Installed fine on my A95X 2 gb version......will report back how its later ! Thanks for all your work !

The back button does not work on the remote....anyone have any views ?

Edited once, last by tharmor (October 14, 2016 at 6:53 AM).

• Guys will this work for A95X 2 GB version or still have to use the devel folder ? I am using the last build

I know you are new but why are you quoting the last guys HUGE SHOT of his screenshot. If everyone does this we will end up with pages of the same picture.

Now did you read the opening post of this release ?

Download img.gz file and burn it to SD card/USB drive:

S905X: At the moment there are 2 device trees available: p212_1g and p212_2g. Choose one according to your RAM amount.

You are using LE SD Card right.? You have the S905X chip ? A model means nothing when talking about these chinese clones.

Tell us what you are afraid of trying. You have 2gb of ram so what is the issue. :idea:

• Try with Realtek in the name gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb since MXIII has a Realtek card.

Edit: I just noticed there is no gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit_RealtekWiFi.dtb

kszaq mind uploading one for us MXIII owners, i suspect you want to keep the dtb files as universal as possible.

In previous builds device tree for MXII was the same as p200_1Gbit except for system partition size. I didn't know it needs modifications for Realtek WiFi. I have uploaded a new device tree for you to try.

I want to report a kernel module symbol issue
    [ 15.729319@2] dvb_usb_v2: Unknown symbol smp_mb__after_atomic (err 0)
    as a consequence, my USB DVB-T no longer works.

I hope this can be fixed easily.
    Is your git repository up to date? Then I can try to fix it myself as well.

have a nice day

I think this may be due to increased coherent_pool_size. I have re-uploaded .008 with that change reverted. Yes, source code is uploaded to my GitHub, links in the first post.

Watching a live American Football stream.
    Issues with 48000hz live stream.
    Used another stream 22050hz Played perfect.

Have you updated your device tree as instructed?

Edited once, last by kszaq (October 14, 2016 at 8:40 AM).

• Have you updated your device tree as instructed?

"Yes" I did.
    I must confess i copied pasted the dtb.imb
    then realised what i had done so went back to .007 and played the stream and it played perfect.
    Then i used the new device tree ( gxbb_p200_2G_100M_RealtekWiFi.dtb) naming it dtb.img and updated with
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.008.img and the dtb.img via .update folder reboot.
    No good with the 48000Hz
    Apologies if i am being too precise with what i did but it is for the NEW GUYS to read.

Edited once, last by kostaman (October 14, 2016 at 9:05 AM).

• Ah, sorry, another little tech question.
    I run LE from a 32GB class10 Kingston MicroSD. 512MB of the SD are used for LE image. Is all the big remaining space used as storage/disk for Kodi data (database, album/artist/film info, covers, configuration...)? What is also this SD space used for?
    And what about the internal memory of the box? MX Plus has 1GB DDR3 and 4GB NAND. Does LE use internal NAND when booting from SD? If yes, what does LE read/write from it?

Perhaps, these are silly questions. I haven't got experience in working with Linux/Android but I'd like to understand. Thank you!

• I run LE from a 32GB class10 Kingston MicroSD. 512MB of the SD are used for LE image. Is all the big remaining space used as storage/disk for Kodi data (database, album/artist/film info, covers, configuration...)? What is also this SD space used for?

512MB is reserved for LE image files - kernel and SYSTEM whereas the rest of SD card is used for your data (/storage). You can have a look at system information tab in Kodi.

And what about the internal memory of the box? MX Plus has 1GB DDR3 and 4GB NAND. Does LE use internal NAND when booting from SD? If yes, what does LE read/write from it?

Internal memory is not used if LE is run from SD card, your data is untouched. If you want to, you can make a script to use internal partitions but that's another story - if you really want to use it for any purpose, please create a separate thread.

There is one case where my LE builds use internal memory: if you don't provide remote.conf for IR remote control, my builds mount /system internal partition in read-only mode to get remote.conf from it.

• What exactly is your issue? Audio stuttering? You have used a device tree downloaded from 7.0.2.008 folder, right?

Audio Stuttering ? "YES" which causes video to not play smoothly like it is trying to sync with the badly stuttering Audio.
    7.0.2.008 device tree folder "YES"
    I only made the point that i updated back to .007 after i realised the naming of the dtb file was wrong. I thought that was what caused the issue with the Audio stuttering. So i updated with the .008 device tree named correctly along with .008 LE but it did not fix it.
    Sorry for confusion. I just wanted to let you know exact steps. Cheers.