Common DVB-T DVB-S dvb-c topic

• Hi all,

Did someone know if is possible to have VitMod Firmware modified to run from Nand? My device (S805 w/ built-in DVB-S2) haven't SD Card slot and isn't possible to run firmware as is.

Libreelec run's very well but don't have support to built in DVB-S2.

Thanks in advance.

Edited once, last by nkvt (November 24, 2016 at 4:28 AM).

• vitmod loading only with sd card.on the nand no and in the near future will not be.can be downloaded from usb.you need to make a new aml_autoscript.

Edited once, last by sauna (November 24, 2016 at 9:51 AM).

• This release is not for use, driver is buggy and unable to stream data. Only to demonstrate running driver adding dvb device Availlink AVL6862. In tvheadend is possible attach DVB network to driver and start scanning. In kernel log (dmesg) is a lot debugging messages about successful setting tuner and demodulator but with problem to lock demodulator.
    For KII Pro is necessary different dtb.img to activate ethernet and wifi.
    Sorry I mistyped ljalves author of TBS5520 driver build on similar chipset avl6882/r848.
    And public is public open source free to use.

news driver from videostrong
    contact me
    goud luck

Edited once, last by algdu83 (November 24, 2016 at 2:06 PM).

• Work on internal driver in progress. Still buggy, but now is running, no crashing.
    For preview my working SD card version for KI Plus build on latest kszaq's Krypton Alpha version.
    LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-8.0-devel-20161118075313-r4-gb0d686b.img.gz

Device tree blob is in image.

Final stage will be public internal driver build on ljalves sources able to run under latest amlogic linux kernel.

Will it be possible for you to include the MN88436 and Mxl608 drivers (ATSC from Videostrong sample) as you work those builds?

• i tested vitmod v2 rc6 with k2pro.dtb and replace rc6 enigma2 folder usr/lib/enigma2 with rc5 enigma2. the broken gui fixed. dvbs2 working well. i attached here some pictures. i use LAN Nework for internet.

Use KODI first to telnet and ftp, use client like PuTTY, SSH, SFTP, WinSCP. User:root Pass:root.

here from someone:

For someone is looking for Enigma2 running on K1 Plus & K2 Pro. I already modified an image from Vitmod RC6. Its all works fine in Enigma2. Channel can scan very well. GUI already fix. But still looking for OSCAM. I already upload to my server but for your information its 3.7GB because it its an image backup from 4GB Sdcard. Here is the link:- K1 Plus Vitmod RC6 (Modification) Version: K1PlusRC7.img K2 Pro Vitmod RC6 (Modification) Version: K2ProRC7.img Thanks to Vitaly for great works. I hope @Vitaliy_S can make an OSCAM-emu working with Enigma2.

Hi qashaf,
    I would like to try K2ProRC7.img on my Qbox (amlogic 905 2/16GB) in order to get my USB dvb-s2 tuners working.
    Should I be able to use this image on my device without bricking it?
    regards,
    Jefken.

Edited once, last by Jefken (November 30, 2016 at 8:12 AM).

• Is there a easy way to implement cccam or Newcamd with tvheadend and enigma2?.
    on Android app dtv it's very simple.
    Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• vitmod loading only with sd card.on the nand no and in the near future will not be.can be downloaded from usb.you need to make a new aml_autoscript.

Hi sauna,

Did you know how can i get the aml_autoscript to run vitmod from usb stick? (my device have'nt sdcard slot)...

Thank you...

• Hi. I have a problem with my kII Pro. I use LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KII pro-7.0.2.004.img. When I am scanning tuner by vdr plugin, it's only scanning third lnb in system. I am using cascad system in my house. There are trhree sats: 1. Turksat, 2. Hotbird and 3. 7E Eutelsat. I am configuring like this but only scanning third lnb (Eutelsat). It's not scan first and second lnb(Turksat and Hotbird). What can I do to solve this problem?

• Hi guys.

I want to report about my practice in use 7.90 firmware for KII+ with tvheadend 4.2

A found several bugs.

1. Wnen my Phillips TV is disabled & K+ is loading, it's loading in 720p zoom mode. You can see only 1/4 screen (left & Up angle). And this part of picture is zoomed for all screen (menu & TV). But in setting the screen resolution is 1920*1080p. And if you just change resolution & comeback for original 1920*1080 - the picture is ok.
    The same picture happens wneh you try to disable & enable TV.

2. Also from time to time the picture is freeze. It fixed only after reboot.

3. After several days of use, the hardware acceleraition has broken. TV is freeze in 3-5 sec, sound freeze in 7-10 sec after chanel switch. Reinstall system, remove\install tvheadend server\client and other action did not results. But video files play normally.

If you have any advices, welcome.

Edited once, last by zonder33 (December 15, 2016 at 9:21 PM).