libreelec ..... Ok :heart:
    ENIGMA 2 ..... NOK :@
    software android K2pro .... NoK :dodgy:

wicardd 1.18

ENIGMA 2 ..... OK ;)
    libreelec ..... NOk :rolleyes:
    software android K2pro .... NoK :@

Edited once, last by K 2 pro ().

• hi k2pro, how to activate or running wicard emulator in enigma2? i know to configure but dont know to run the wicard.

• hi k2pro, how to activate or running wicard emulator in enigma2? i know to configure but dont know to run the wicard.

Hello
    wicarrd Built with the image runs automatically
    a path /user/conf/wicard/wicard
    /user/config/wicard/wicarrd.conf
    cd /usr/config/wicard; ./wicardd -c /usr/config/wicard/wicardd.conf
    and Enter telnet
    run command top
    You may install pulgin AlternativeSoftCamManager
    Now look for copies Oscam of works in enigma2
    [hr]

[hr]

• can you tell us how to enter clines in oscam under libreelec? I use vdr

• afl1 before I spend too much time going down a dead end...do you think it is possible to include the additional dvb support files that are in these CVH builds? LibreELEC

Specifically I'm looking to include the driver crazycat mentions here: LibreELEC

I'm happy to do the work in trying to build the drivers into your source, but before I do I thought I'd see if you think it's possible.

• which version and how you did it?

version 11272 wetekplay
    [hr]
    oscam in

libreelec ..... Ok :heart:
    ENIGMA 2 ..... OK
    neutrino ...... NOK
    VDR ...... OK
    software android K2pro .... NoK

wicardd 1.18

ENIGMA 2 ..... OK
    neutrino .......... OK
    VDR ..... NOK
    libreelec ..... NOk
    software android K2pro .... NoK

Edited once, last by K 2 pro ().

• afl1 before I spend too much time going down a dead end...do you think it is possible to include the additional dvb support files that are in these CVH builds? LibreELEC

Specifically I'm looking to include the driver crazycat mentions here: LibreELEC

I'm happy to do the work in trying to build the drivers into your source, but before I do I thought I'd see if you think it's possible.

It is impossible as it have to be loadable dvb_core kernel modul and in my build is build-in.

Edited once, last by afl1 ().

• Hey everyone i was hoping someone can point me in the right direction I have the k2pro with the latest build, vdr dvb-t scan works well but when I use dvb-s I get no channels, when using the dtv app in stock android I pick up channels if i do a blind scan, but not auto. not sure if I have to somehow do a blind scan in VDR. im using optus d1 160e if that helps. thanks in advance :shy:

• Update with latest kszaq's patches (7.0.2.008):
    LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.004.3.img.gz - removed
    LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KII_Pro-7.0.2.004.3.img.gz - removed

Edited once, last by afl1 ().

• Thank you very match for your work :)

Just a question please about multiboot :
    Suppose we have a new BOX not yet configured to boot from SDCARD, and we boot it directly from Android on NAND and we want, from within Android, to reboot from the SDCARD (without using the reset button).
    Do you think that with an appropriate app, or a script, we can do that ?

• Thank you very match for your work :)

Just a question please about multiboot :
    Suppose we have a new BOX not yet configured to boot from SDCARD, and we boot it directly from Android on NAND and we want, from within Android, to reboot from the SDCARD (without using the reset button).
    Do you think that with an appropriate app, or a script, we can do that ?

Use power button on RC.

• Use power button on RC.

Sorry, but I think you have not understand me :(

The quetion is, the BOX boot exclusivly from NAND (if we do nothing de special, sush as use the toothpick trick)
    If we use power button, it will switch OFF the box, and while switching it ON it will boots Android from NAND, as usual.

From within Android, can we force reboot from SDCARD, even without the toothpick trick ?

• Sorry, but I think you have not understand me :(

The quetion is, the BOX boot exclusivly from NAND (if we do nothing de special, sush as use the toothpick trick)
    If we use power button, it will switch OFF the box, and while switching it ON it will boots Android from NAND, as usual.

From within Android, can we force reboot from SDCARD, even without the toothpick trick ?

No, only if you create special android app setting environment variables.