Common DVB-T DVB-S dvb-c topic

• I Have a KII Pro, Actually I have the kszaq build on SD card. All is working but not the internal tuner.
    What I want know is if I can UPGRADE to this build from kszaq build, Or must I do a new installation?
    Can I take my data?

• Someone can do a guide for setup KODI with DVB-T? I installed the build on my KII, and I deleted the device tree (may be this is wrong?).
    LibreElec start and work, but connection tab is very slow.
    But I'm unable to see TV and internal tuner. I trid to install Tvheadend, but I don't see nothing under TV Adapters, in Configuration tab.
    Someone can help me?

EDIT: I downloaded the device tree, now Ican see the tuner, But scan don't work....

Edited once, last by willyfan (October 5, 2016 at 10:59 PM).

• Someone can do a guide for setup KODI with DVB-T? I installed the build on my KII, and I deleted the device tree (may be this is wrong?).
    But I'm unable to see TV and internal tuner. I trid to install Tvheadend, but I don't see nothing under TV Adapters, in Configuration tab.
    Someone can help me?

EDIT: I downloaded the device tree, now Ican see the tuner, But scan don't work....

i tested dvbs2, configure at least one transponder freq,fec manually for each satellite band. tne tuner detects the rest transponder, mux and channel found and listed.next time i will try dvt2.
    [hr]

Hello
    Please, how to run OSCAM With VDR

there are tutorial on youtube, openelec/libreelec , vdr and tvheadend oscam installation
    [hr]

i tested dvbs2, configure at least one transponder freq,fec manually for each satellite band. tne tuner detects the rest transponder, mux and channel found and listed.next time i will try dvt2.
    [hr]

there are tutorial on youtube, openelec/libreelec , vdr and tvheadend oscam installation

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by qashaf (October 5, 2016 at 11:41 PM).

Someone can help me?

If you scan and fail (like I did), you may try copy and paste tvheadend config folder from other system that you successfully scan and go to web interface to enable the k2 pro tuner again.

This works for me.

Someone can help me?

Don't change anything in SD card, there is all included. Don't replace dtb.img !!!!!
    kszaq's dtb is for new kernel and in my build is old kernel.

Edited once, last by afl1 (October 6, 2016 at 1:10 AM).

• Is it possible to buy the KII Pro with gigabit? I think that this is the best solution for what I want but I would miss a gigabit port...

Not sure...Videostrong custom built my sample boxes as we are looking to build a dvr for the US market. I didn't expect the gigabit ethernet as we didn't specify it, but have no issues with it. The biggest challenge is there is no software support for this type of hardware build - but the goal is to build only for LE and not android - so things are going well so far.

Maybe the newer versions of their box will support gigabit - but I don't believe any of those would be available on the market yet.

• Don't change anything in SD card, there is all included. Don't replace dtb.img !!!!!
    kszaq's dtb is for new kernel and in my build is old kernel.

I replaced dtb.img with the one found in this 3d, because kszaq told me this some post before. Anyway, the tuner seem work but scan fail.
    During scan I can see the signal for all mux in status tab, but no service. May be is a tvheadend problem?

William Fanelli

• Afl1, could you please implement this fix for hyperion? Thanks in advance!

This fix is implemented already and it also was in previous version.
    [hr]
    Bluetooth fix for KII Pro. I replaced hcd module from android firmware and BT now works.

LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KII_Pro-7.0.2.004.1

kszaq: Pls, replace in your build bcm4335c0.hcd to fix BT for all boxes with BCM4335 chip (KII Pro, KIII, M8S Plus ...).

Edited once, last by afl1 (October 6, 2016 at 10:09 AM).

• If you scan and fail (like I did), you may try copy and paste tvheadend config folder from other system that you successfully scan and go to web interface to enable the k2 pro tuner again.

This works for me.

I haven't an other system working. Were can i found It? What you mean?
    [hr]
    Please, please, please explain better how install or upgrade this build. I have a lot of problem. I'm sure that I'm not a expert, but I hope that also a not expert can use this.
    What mean that it don't need device tree? I updated from a kszaq build, and obviusly I had on my SD card the kszaq device tree (dtb.img). After udate, with this device tree, the libreelec don't start. I deleted it, the system without device tree start, but the tuner don't work, wireless is ok and wired network is slow.
    So, I tried to download from this 3D the k2pro.dtb (renamed on SD) and I can see the tuner, but scan don't work.
    I tried also the last LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KII_Pro-7.0.2.004.1 . I trid to delete device treee before update, but non new dbt.img are created on SD, and tuner don't work.
    So, please post a little GUIDE for DUMMIES like me...

Upgrade: I tried a lot of time with Tvheadend. I'm unable to have a correct scan. I tried to do manual input, automatic and so on, but every time I have a FAIL scan result.
    During Scan, in "status" I can see good signal for many MUX b ut despite this no service are found. If someone (also with differents backend) have better results please let me know.

Edited once, last by willyfan (October 6, 2016 at 10:15 PM).

• I haven't an other system working. Were can i found It? What you mean?

In my case, I have a dvb-t2 usb dongle (Mygica T203) which I can scan and configure successfully on other LibreELEC system. I copy that config folder and paste it to K2 pro's LibreELEC. But I have to go enable k2 pro tuner again in web interface (because the config file is set to Mygica tuner.)

• In my case, I have a dvb-t2 usb dongle (Mygica T203) which I can scan and configure successfully on other LibreELEC system. I copy that config folder and paste it to K2 pro's LibreELEC. But I have to go enable k2 pro tuner again in web interface (because the config file is set to Mygica tuner.)

Understand. But it is crazy... So, the Scan DON'T work ...
    Now, I'm in front on web interface of Tvheadend, I see sometimes some MUX with service (service from 0 now is 83), but not Channel mapping! And The system is not scanning. I don't understand what happen, but for sure there is some work to do in order to have a system easily working.
    I tried to add manually some channel, seems work (EPG have info) but in Kodi I have no signal

• Looking to merge the dvb-atsc device tree info that I extracted from a working android test build into the device tree that afl1 is using in his builds.

Besides the obvious dvb lines at the end of the file - are there other lines I need to try to merge? The tricky part may be that the pins are different on my custom build as it has dual ATSC tuners, bcm4335 wifi and gigabit ethernet. Not sure how this impacts all the lines in the device tree.

I've got wifi and gig lan working under kszaq's builds (thanks to his efforts!) now I'm looking to work on the dvb functions so I'm experimenting with afl1's builds.

Here is the device tree I pulled from the android test build: k2pro_atsc.zip

The wifi doesn't work on this device tree (or in android) - but not a big deal...as it was meant as a test build to make sure the hardware was functioning.
    I'm guessing there may also be some firmware/drivers I need to pull out of the android build to bring into LE.

I'm happy to play and experiment, but if anyone has a little guidance on where to focus first I would appreciate it!

• i tested dvbt2, scanning fail but dvbs2 working well. blutooth also working successful. i aware that dvbs2 signal low 10% compare to my enigma2 box. normal signal for certain transponder 80-90%, but with k2pro around 70-80%. . tuner sensitivity also weak, this factors gave no signal or lost during scan or livetv. i dont know what is the minimum signal that suitable the box to scan successsfully.

Edited once, last by qashaf (October 7, 2016 at 3:02 AM).

• Sanning fail but tuner is working in some way. I noticed that every time I restart the KII I found more service in the network . It add a mux time by time, may be one mux every restart. But service are not mapped in channel. I tried to "map service" manually (map all service) and channel is added to the list, and also in kodi.
    But... if I click on the channel on kodi, the stream don't start (no signal) until I open the channel from web interface with look TV. Actually I have 148 Service, 94 channel but only a few are working (and only with matroska stream profile)