Tanix TX6

• Hi,

here is the config for the remote, running ir-keytable -p nec -t on my device:

However, i searched and found the Tanix TX6 has the same remote as Tanix TX5max (Amlogic S905...).

The next kernel release will have support for this remote: rc-tanix-tx5max.c\keymaps\rc\media\drivers - kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git - Linux kernel source tree

Does this mean, a simple entry in the dts with linux,rc-map-name = "rc-tanix-tx5max" under ir and the remote will work ootb?

• I didn't know this property, but it seems you're right. If that is the case, I'll send patch for this upstream, unless you want to do it?

• Works here.

Build a new image with the patch from chewitt for the Tanix TX5max rc-keymap and patched the sun50i-h6-tanix-tx6.dts with linux,rc-map-name = "rc-tanix-tx5max". I would welcome it, if you can send the patch.

• alexey I can't spot any issue in SW or HW. It's possible that RAM frequency is set too high and that other TX6 mini boxes worked only by chance. Can you please give me also serial output during Android boot? At the very beginning, DRAM settings should be mentioned, like frequency and dram_para1 and dram_para2 (or something similar).

Thank you for efforts! The only mention of "dram" is:

The log file is in the attacment: tx6mini.log

• vitalogy you're right, I grabbed remote for Beelink X2 by mistake. This just proves that a lot of boxes come with generic remotes. Anyway, I'll open PR soon (I'll update Beelink X2 too).

• vitalogy you're right, I grabbed remote for Beelink X2 by mistake. This just proves that a lot of boxes come with generic remotes. Anyway, I'll open PR soon (I'll update Beelink X2 too).

jernej

Does this affect my x2 with a different remote too? Im using a remote from hauppauge, as this suits my needs much better than the crappy beelink remote.

• No, not yet. I plan to add remote mapping for Beelink X2 remote soon, though. But even then I'm sure you can change it manually.

• No, not yet. I plan to add remote mapping for Beelink X2 remote soon, though. But even then I'm sure you can change it manually.

As soon as this happens I will find out and report.