Nightly images for A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 boards

• oddebian thanks, but unfortunately everything checks up. I sporadically managed to reproduce the issue on my own builds, which is improvement. However, even with all minor differences ported from BSP driver, issue was still there. I'm not sure it's the driver issue anymore.

• Hi all,

i noticed a problem with Tanix TX6 and ATF. The box doesn't boot with ATF v2.7.

Reverting the two affected commits to version 2.4 solves it and the box works just fine.

Sadly i have no serial console available, so i can't have a detailed look, whats wrong...

Is this a known problem?

Regards

rellla

• Build with ATF 2.4 broken compatibility with other OrangePi H6 board.

For make it work I need to patch dtsi for use i2c bus with the pmic, default now is rsb.

But in both situation (2.7 with rsb or 2.4 with i2c) with my orangepi one plus board sometimes doesn't reboot.

I have no problem with LibreELEC 10.

Edited once, last by gleam2003 (September 24, 2022 at 9:32 AM).

• I downloaded the latest 11.0 nightly to my TX6 clone and, while it runs, the logs show a number of errors, approximately every 15-20 seconds, of the kind:

error <general>: Repository add-on repository.zachmorris uses old schema definition for the repository extension point! This is no longer supported, please update your addon to use <dir> definitions.

Since I have not installed any add-ons, it looks like this is something in the default installation. Any ideas on how to fix it? I'd be happy to remove it, for example.

P.S.: It is entirely possible that this is an artifact of a previous installation but my usual practice is to not install add-ons.

• rellla this PR should workaround the bug in ATF: https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv/pull/6975 Please test it. I tested suspend/resume too and it works for me.

unmesh we don't provide repository.zachmorris. Please test with clean image, but before you do, note that there is a bug in boot procedure for Tanix TX6 mentioned above.

You can both wait on PR to be merged and use nightly image afterwards or build image yourself from aforementioned PR.

• With a clean image, the IR remote is not working which is to be expected because I had to learn the codes during a previous install. However the custom codes will not install and give the following error message

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # ir-keytable -c -w /storage/.config/rc_keymaps/custom_remote
    Missing protocol in /storage/.config/rc_keymaps/custom_remote
    ir-keytable: Failed to read table file /storage/.config/rc_keymaps/custom_remote
    Try `ir-keytable --help' or `ir-keytable --usage' for more information.

The custom_remote file is readable and contains:

nec protocol is supported by the driver

Any suggestions?

• You have to name the keymap custom_remote.toml if you use the new toml format - keymaps without the .toml extensions are considered to be in the legacy format.

so long,

Hias

• jernej  heitbaum Thanks for that. I'm building a modified version of LE by myself and will test that one soon. Would be really nice, if reboot also works now, as you mentioned. It wasn't working on the Tanix until now. I will give my feedback asap here.