Nightly images for A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 boards

• Another issue with SSL - Kaster screensaver can not download pictures from google

Error Contents: HTTPSConnectionPool( host='lh6.googleusercontent.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /-9- 6Sd41GxEQ/U0MR8Gvqf4I/AAAAAAAJRB0/9fYITnA4fQk/s1920-w1920-h1080-c/A%2BSunset%2Bo n%2Ba%2BTexas%2BFarm.jpg (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, '[SSL: WRONG_VERSION_NU MBER] wrong version number (_ssl.c:1076)')))

Looks like something wrong with certificates

• Hello all,

i have beelink gs1 and 1 have try this build LibreELEC-H6.arm-9.80-nightly-20200222-e49037d-beelink-gs1.img.gz using LibreELEC USB-SD Creator to create the sdcard and put in the gs1 and power on. but the tv just display black screen and led light is on and nothing happen.

tv is connected via hdmi to gs1.

i have tried to another tv and led monitor too. but all are the same black screen.

is there wrong procedure i have done?

(I'm not good in english. sorry)

• Well, my experience is opposite. I often leave TV (LG B8) turned off and only power on SBC (doesn't matter if A64, H3 or H6). When Kodi starts, TV turns on and image is what you would expected - Kodi GUI and resolution is 4K. I heard that some devices disable DDC when they're powered off. If that's what your TVs do, then your situation is (almost) expected. Although hearing sound would suggest otherwise. Provide Kodi debug log and dmesg output and I'll check if there is anything which would explain behaviour you observed. Even better, add "drm.debug=0x1f" to extlinux.conf and get that dmesg output.

Sorry I couldn't edit the extlinux.conf as my system is on eMMC and I do not have a SD card ready, but I will try to get one. Attached is the dmesg log with tv off (standby) without the debugging logs

• Hi sung ,

Could you try with another HDMI cable? (I had many trouble with the one provided by Beelink)

FYI I just tested the "LibreELEC-H6.arm-9.80-nightly-20200222-e49037d-beelink-gs1.img.gz" with LibreELEC USB-SD and everything works fine.

Clement

• Hi sung ,

Could you try with another HDMI cable? (I had many trouble with the one provided by Beelink)

FYI I just tested the "LibreELEC-H6.arm-9.80-nightly-20200222-e49037d-beelink-gs1.img.gz" with LibreELEC USB-SD and everything works fine.

Clement

i had tried 3 different hdmi cable. each tv and monitor have different hdmi cable. but still just black screen

• Hi sung ,

i had tried 3 different hdmi cable. each tv and monitor have different hdmi cable. but still just black screen

If you plug an ethernet cable do you see any IP requested on your DHCP server?

If yes plug the SDCard to your computer open the first partition and in extlinux/extlinux.conf add "ssh" to the cmdline.

You shoud be able to ssh with root as user and libreelec as password

If no recheck that the SD card has been correctly flashed with the correct img. If it's you still have black screen the only thing you can do is solder the UART and check what is happening... (Beelink GS1 - linux-sunxi.org)

Clement

• aelray dmesg shows that HDMI is always in disconnected state. Then it's no wonder why you don't get any picture. Just to be clear, is HDMI cable actually connected to the board and only TV is off? That case should work as I often boot it in such way. However, if you plug HDMI cable later, when board is already booted, then I imagine there would be problems, but I don't plan to work on that anytime soon.

• aelray dmesg shows that HDMI is always in disconnected state. Then it's no wonder why you don't get any picture. Just to be clear, is HDMI cable actually connected to the board and only TV is off? That case should work as I often boot it in such way. However, if you plug HDMI cable later, when board is already booted, then I imagine there would be problems, but I don't plan to work on that anytime soon.

HDMI cable is plugged in and TV is off. It's not a major issue, I just thought that I missed something. If I can be of any assistance just tell me. Is there an instruction how to debug drivers like these?

• Hello. Somebody had test it on Cubieboard2?

I'm testing LibreELEC-A20.arm-9.80-nightly-20200223-e49037d-cubieboard2.img on pcDuino3 board and got Kodi crash with this errors:

kodi.crash
    Code
    2020-02-26 07:57:54.166 T:793   ERROR: CWinSystemGbm::InitWindowSystem - failed to initialize Atomic DRM
    2020-02-26 07:57:54.167 T:793   DEBUG: CDRMUtils::DestroyDrm - failed to drop drm master: Bad file descriptor
    2020-02-26 07:57:54.193 T:793   ERROR: CWinSystemGbm::InitWindowSystem - failed to initialize Legacy DRM
    2020-02-26 07:57:54.194 T:793   DEBUG: CDRMUtils::DestroyDrm - failed to drop drm master: Bad file descriptor
    2020-02-26 07:57:54.219 T:793   ERROR: CWinSystemGbm::InitWindowSystem - failed to initialize off screen DRM
    2020-02-26 07:57:54.220 T:793   FATAL: CApplication::Create: Unable to init windowing system

but i can't find additional info about this errors. Can someone tell where to find it?

Edited once, last by foxyc (February 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM).

• Hey jernej i compiled 2 images for orange pi one crew with no errors, from master, but the opione wont boot, tried two boards, two sd cards, tried etcher and dd, also win32 disk imager on wins, still no boot.

Armbian and old versions of LE work fine !

Any advice ?

I am on Xubuntu 18 LTS tried with latest kernels 5.5.5 and yesterday 5.5.6 stable ofcourse.

I know its not supported but maybe some advice for opione crew thx.

• Hey jernej i compiled 2 images for orange pi one crew with no errors, from master, but the opione wont boot, tried two boards, two sd cards, tried etcher and dd, also win32 disk imager on wins, still no boot.

Armbian and old versions of LE work fine !

Any advice ?

I am on Xubuntu 18 LTS tried with latest kernels 5.5.5 and yesterday 5.5.6 stable ofcourse.

I know its not supported but maybe some advice for opione crew thx.

I think I am facing the same issue. Latest LibreElec master can be compiled ok after restoring patches for orange pi one but it does not boot at all. It is as if no sd card is inserted.

Just to add some info, according to my experiment, the latest libreelec master on orange pi pc still boots however.

I happen to have both Orange Pi One and Orange Pi PC.