Nightly images for A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 boards

• Hello again,

I managed to build new images for H3 boards with onboard Realtek WIFI driver (RTL8189FTV). It's not so hard to fix problems with new 5.2 kernel. Thanks for jernej for you help :) If someone need WIFI like me here are images for H3 boards.

Images tested only for Orange Pi plus 2E. Other should work also but not tested.

Built from LibreELEC Master Jul 19, 2019 - https://github.com/czosnekdev/libreelec.tv/tree/updateformmaster

I tested your image for PC Plus on my Orange Pi Lite, the WIFI works. Thank you!

• I managed to build new images for H3 boards with onboard Realtek WIFI driver (RTL8189FTV). It's not so hard to fix problems with new 5.2 kernel. Thanks for jernej for you help :) If someone need WIFI like me here are images for H3 boards.

Images tested only for Orange Pi plus 2E. Other should work also but not tested.

Built from LibreELEC Master Jul 19, 2019 - https://github.com/czosnekdev/lib…pdateformmaster

If you want to provide community builds with wifi enabled on regular basis, I suggest to create separate topic in this forum, otherwise your posts will get quickly lost in the sea of other posts.

hostkit Unfortunately, this won't become official and I stated reasons why many times. If RTL8189FTV/ETV gets supported in mainline kernel then I'll certainly enable the driver. There is some hope for that to happen with rtw88. According to my information, this driver will gain SDIO support some time next year. After that it will still need some RTL8189F specifics to be added...

• any idea if you will add support for pinetab or even pinephone?

Honestly, currently I don't have any plans to do that, as I don't consider these devices to be popular choice for LibreELEC. But now that I think a bit, they could be considered as portable movie players.

However, I don't have any of them, but if there is enough interest, something can be arranged. Maybe you can make another thread with poll to see how much interest there is?

• For those with HDMI audio issues - multiple people works on multiple drivers which are important for that feature. Please be patient as things are finally moving forward.

Please posted when it is done, then I don't have to test every new release and hope it works.

• Honestly, currently I don't have any plans to do that, as I don't consider these devices to be popular choice for LibreELEC. But now that I think a bit, they could be considered as portable movie players.

However, I don't have any of them, but if there is enough interest, something can be arranged. Maybe you can make another thread with poll to see how much interest there is?

Maybe I will do a poll on the pine64 forum, probably there is more people interested in the pinetab.

• Original post:

No ethernet connection

Hi.

Just installed the nightly version on a Pine64.

The ethernet connection doesn't work at all.

Any idea how to solve it?

Edited once, last by danilo-jlle: Grammar (August 14, 2019 at 1:10 AM).

• Jerney,

How can I use ffmpeg in OpenELEC build for OPI One Plus with HW h.264 decoding? I need to decode H.264 RTSP stream from camera and save JPEG image every 1 second.