rock64

• I'm on the latest alpha build of libreelec, and have an issue with the video on my rock64 1GB board. I've just now started using this board, and I have found 2 issues. One is that when i start a video I lose hdmi output, the other is when i do have hdmi output the color is not correct. The interface works correctly, this only happens when i start a video. Has anyone else had this same issue and have you been able to get it corrected or should i go back to using my raspberry pi and find another use for the rock64.

• I'm on the latest alpha build of libreelec, and have an issue with the video on my rock64 1GB board. I've just now started using this board, and I have found 2 issues. One is that when i start a video I lose hdmi output, the other is when i do have hdmi output the color is not correct. The interface works correctly, this only happens when i start a video. Has anyone else had this same issue and have you been able to get it corrected or should i go back to using my raspberry pi and find another use for the rock64.

Did you try the latest nightly?

libreelec-rk3328.arm-9.1-nightly-20190501-6f2af43-rock64.img.gz

• No i have not, I do not know where to find those, but i will give it a try.

UPDATE: Flashed latest nightly that you provided the link for, and upon trying local video file HDMI still drops out once the video starts. Audio works fine just no video.

UPDATE: I disabled "allow hardware acceleration-PRIME" and everything is working now.

Edited 2 times, last by default_user8 (May 4, 2019 at 7:56 AM).

• No i have not, I do not know where to find those, but i will give it a try.

UPDATE: Flashed latest nightly that you provided the link for, and upon trying local video file HDMI still drops out once the video starts. Audio works fine just no video.

UPDATE: I disabled "allow hardware acceleration-PRIME" and everything is working now.

How is the picture quality?

• Picture quality seems to be ok on my 22 inch HD computer monitor. I haven't tried it on my 65 inch LED tv yet but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be at this point.

• Hi !

just for reference, I run the last nightly build on my rock64 4GB without big problem. I am able to play SD, HD, some 4K and some 4K HDR without problem. And I don't have to disable "allow hardware acceleration-PRIME"

Some weeks ago I had some problem with SD content that was not smooth when playing it, but now everything paly well.

Some of my 4K and 4K HDR do not work but others 4K and 4K HDR work well.

Edited once, last by mike2002 (May 6, 2019 at 3:42 PM).

• Hi !

just for reference, I run the last nightly build on my rock64 4GB without big problem. I am able to play SD, HD, some 4K and some 4K HD without problem. And I don't have to disable "allow hardware acceleration-PRIME"

Some weeks ago I had some problem with SD content that was not smooth when playing it, but now everything paly well.

Some of my 4K and 4K HDR do not work but others 4K and 4K HDR work well.

it looks similar to me.
    I regularly test the latest nightlys and can see all the movies up to a certain size. Unfortunately my remux movies about 40gb are not running smoothly. neither on the rock64 nor on the rockpro64. But I'm good that it will eventually run and like to continue testing. Thank you for your good work.

• it looks similar to me.
    I regularly test the latest nightlys and can see all the movies up to a certain size. Unfortunately my remux movies about 40gb are not running smoothly. neither on the rock64 nor on the rockpro64. But I'm good that it will eventually run and like to continue testing. Thank you for your good work.

in the version 20190509 most of the movies are very smooth on the rockpro64. on the rock64 there is still a slight stutter. My rock64 has only a passive cooling. my rock pro64 has an active cooling and of course more power.
    Few films have a black screen in certain scenes. directly reproduced from the tv, this black image does not exist in very specific scenes.
    I am grateful for your great work and I love to keep testing.
    I still have a small problem, I can only use cec on one of the two devices at the moment. can I change this over the attitudes of the cec?