[rPI2] slow/stuttering video + no audio

• hi LE crew. thanks for fixing the no-video thing !!

now it (sometimes) starts what looks like slow motion picture with no audio. it doesn't happen always and after a quick reboot the same file plays fine.

i'm sorry i don't have a debug log, i'll turn debug back on now.
    debug log on dropBox ( its MASSIVE - 58mb & 540k lines).

uptime 20min and i started happened on the 3rd video i played

Code
    01:09:50 997.870972 T:1962471424  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: /storage/mintyReds/TV/Nerdist/Nerdist.s1e590.mkv

mySetup = rPi2 + LE 6.95.2 + ubuntu mySQL & 16TB raid (mounted via NFS)

i'm hoping its something you already know about and the fix is as simple as the patch that was missing in alpha.

Edited once, last by zosky (April 22, 2016 at 6:53 AM).

• this is driving the wife insane. so i made a sort of hacky solution to save the currently playing vid and restart kodi. its dirty, but the mrs is much happier now that its 1 button & enouph time to grab a glass of water VS having to hit stop > back out to seasons > tv > home > power > reboot, then all the way in again > tv > season > ep > play.

obviously YMMV, like if you're actually using autoexec.py for something, this will blow it away.

• map a button to a script

• cat /storage/.kodi/userdata/keymaps/custom.xml
        Code
        <keymap>
          <global>
            <keyboard>
              <key id="0x07">RunScript(/storage/resume.playback.py)</key>
            </keyboard>
          </global>
        </keymap>
    • the script test if something isPlaying, makes an autoexec.py & reloads kodi

• cat /storage/resume.playback.py
    • lastly the addon: script.service.kodi.callbacks runs another script (on event boot complete) to delete the autoexec.py, so the same video doesnt play for every reboot thereafter.

• cat /storage/resume.playback-cleanup.sh
        Bash
        #!/bin/bash
        RESUME=/storage/.kodi/userdata/autoexec.py
        if [ -f $RESUME ]; then 
            sleep 10
            rm $RESUME
        fi

Edited once, last by zosky (May 10, 2016 at 11:27 PM).

• hi yall. just letting you know this is still happening in 7.0.1

( if its any consolation it feels like it happened more frequently when i tried the other band 6.95.3 )