[S812] MIII Plus 2Gb\16Gb eMMC

• Don't shoot me down in flames, If you hold a phone camera in front of the remote. do you see a red light when you press a button?

Maybe someone of you can help me to fix my remote. I just used it to boot up the box since updating to Leia. ir-keytable -t doesnt show any key. I tried all protocols. This is what I get when type in ir-keytable:

Of course. I use it to power up the box.

No offense, but you guys are posting/asking/suggesting things I already mentioned in my post.

• Of course. I use it to power up the box.

No offense, but you guys are posting/asking/suggesting things I already mentioned in my post.

As bubblegum57 mentioned, this thread did have the information available for review (#746), so your post seems like a duplicate and responses a shot at our efforts to help.

Wait for an update from balbes150 with a remote fix, or a Leia Demetris build. Demetris was waiting for Leia to go to beta before working on and issuing a build.

• Test version 20180902.

This version includes HW hardware acceleration (including 4K). But when testing on my MXIII Plus I see one bug. If you try to stop the video file from playing or the file reaches the end, the system freezes. Perhaps it is a feature of my particular model of TV box (lately, I've noticed various oddities in his behavior). If anyone has the opportunity, please check the work of this option and write the result.

In the current version of the kernel S812 no support for the remote control.

Test LibreELEC images with KODI-18 for S9xxx

• Update. Somehow LE sees only 761MB. No wifi with M3 image.

Your box has 2g8g and gigabyte lan for sure?

Try one of Demetris's builds. S802/S812-Libreelec images for 7/8/x

Open the download link under - S8X2 LE-8.0.1 & LE-8.0.2 & LE-8.2 images
    In the image section look for the MXIII_Plus image for 8.2.2. and download (8.2.3 did not install properly form me and others). Then go to Demetris's forum and post 1519 and 1504. 1519 shows how to change the Android image to 115K4, which allows booting from SD. 1504 shows how to install from SD card. Read page 1 the fourth line and you will see download link for 115K4.

Download this

.nocompat

Unzip it and copy it to /storage/.update/

With the image you want to flash

Or login to box with ssh prior to flash and issue this command:

# touch /storage/.update/.nocompat

• Do I have to revert back to android first? What do you mean 115K4? s805-autoscript?

• Do I have to revert back to android first? What do you mean 115K4? s805-autoscript?

Not sure what you have on the box but you need to go to his forum and read a bit. Yes to boot his rom you will need to install that rom over the original rom. Format the SD card, extract the 115k4 rom to the sd card and toothpick boot. Hold the toothpick in until you see the Android Robot and the rom starting to install. The posts I mentioned tell you how to do the rest.

• I have small problem with 115K4 firmware on genuine 812 4k box - MXIII G. I installed firmware - what looked like without any problems but i can't boot inside android(stuck on 127.0.0.1 splash) but booting libreelec 8.2.2 from Demetris works well - i assume as it looks like it is not booting all the time but will have to check that.

Should I connect box to pc and update from there using usb burning tool or something else might be wrong - i had Tronsmart MXIII Plus_106L1_151029 before update.

OK Got it sorted by trying again with remix with nocompat file(maybe it helped) or maybe wipe and istall using twrp. Now all works perfect.

So power off is not working the way it should on remix - or not for me - can't power off, i have to press power switch to switch it off from that state - otherwise i have red/blue/red and nothing going on.

Installed 108l1 firmware and now power off works the way it should:)

Edited 3 times, last by loki7777 (November 26, 2018 at 11:07 AM).