LibreELEC (Leia) 9.0.1 MR

• Source: LibreELEC (Leia) 9.0.1 MR – LibreELEC

• The LibreElec 9.0.1 MR release file does not exists when attempting to download:

It could be a faulty mirror server. Can you try the .tar version instead? It's a quicker update than a .img.gz file anyways.

• You can always force an update by placing Image (Check if correct image) in the /storage/.update folder and rebooting

Yeah! I can too change update of automatic to manual and choose the new in channel 9. But I think is weird it don't update automatic, isn't? The same happened to me in 9.0.0 update ?(

My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b

• I set the update process to manual and notification to on but LE never notified that there is a update?

I manually updated to 9.0.1 through the update channel

• Auto updates are done manually from us and not automatically done if we push the images.

We need to consider server load and stability and ofc sometimes we just missed it ;)

• Now I'm a bit confused, I thought there is no release for LibreELEC-WeTek_Play.arm-9.0.1.img.gz anymore, but it's being offered. I built LE for my aml8726 box and there are no binary addons anymore. Or is it?

Question: Do you have a script to generate the addons.xml for a server feed to share?

*-mr not master? :/

Edit: I built all new as libreelec-9.0 branch, works fine now.

• Yes thank you. I noticed that, all addons are there. The box works perfectly. There's nothing left to do ... ;-(

Then I have to wait now on dreambox one s922 (aml SoC) ...