1 minute booting time

• Best way to speed up a PC regardless the system? Get a (cheap) SSD, not a HDD. There are Kingston 120GB SSDs now for 23 euros in shops.

A typical 2.5" HDD is usually a 5400rpm disk, so it's by far the slowest part of the machine.

I don't unusual large stops between components.

The j3160tm-ITX is a 6W TPD Celeron processor, so what were you expecting?

• Thanks, I was asking mainly in relation to attached logs (I tried to switch off logging in advancedsettings.xml but no effect).

BTW j3160tm-ITX is suitable for camera 4K files on FullHD, HEVC/H265, SATA even with this passive 6W TPD !

Additionally my HDD is 7200.

• I as a non-developer (but tester) can see the various time steps, and none seem really out of place. but I also really don't have

Also, any SSD will also easily outrun a 7200rpm HDD ;)

Since the Kodi Leia builds, Libreelec has a waiting/time-out period in the boot up of a Generic x86-64 PC of approx 5-8 seconds, also while "Waiting for network" is active. I have a Celeron 1037 machine with an SSD on which this delay is some 14-15 seconds. Kodi itself is initialized in 3 seconds on the Celeron box, so 18 seconds in total...

I already pointed this out to lrusak , but nothing came out of it so far.

• I don't know the boot time of a HDD with this system, but I have the Asrock j3160-ITX and the cheapest Kingston 64GB SSD and the boot time is 15 sec max with Krypton and Leia (even with the LibreELEC setting "Wait 10 sec for network" which I need because of my external MySQL-DB)

1 minute seems way to long, you should check your settings and temporarily deactive a few addons. I can see many exceptions with librespot and transmission-daemon (addons that I've never used) and

PlayMedia(http://icecast5.play.cz:80/expres128aac)

seems to block loading for a few seconds

• Thanks for hints.

After disabling most of the addons, starting time is now about 45 seconds (15 seconds better).

- Power on -> after about 20 seconds Libreelec starting logo -> after another 20 seconds Kodi starting logo

- setting Wait for network took no effect (it was even longer when ON)

• I did clean install of LibreELEC 9.0 (Leia) and total time is now about 30 sec:) KODI itself starts almost immediately but without any addons.

As stated above I have ASRock J3160TM-ITX, the biggest time takes BIOS boot and LibreELEC boot itself now.

- fast boot enabled (ultra fast boot doesn't work)