Intel true 10bits/HEVC/HDR support... ?

• I tried to blacklist snd_intel_dspcfg but it still loads

Code
    echo "blacklist snd_intel_dspcfg" >> /storage/.config/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf
  • I have read the document, but there is nothing I myself can further try in terms of kernel and builds.

But you could ask a dev if he/she is kind enough to make a test build with a recompiled kernel without the module mentioned above for you. heitbaum is active in this thread. Maybe he/she is reading this. :)

• I have tried some test files and only Dolby Digital / + work as well as DTS. I can play these audios and when I stop playing audio resumes throughout libreelec.

I cannot play AAC, LPCM or anything with TrueHD/Master Audio/DTS HD.

When I play these files the video plays with no audio. Stoping the video causes libreelec to loose all audio and I need to reboot the system to get audio back.

Edited once, last by luckylukz ().

• I have tried some test files and only Dolby Digital / + work as well as DTS. I can play these audios and when I stop playing audio resumes throughout libreelec.

I cannot play AAC, LPCM or anything with TrueHD/Master Audio/DTS HD.

When I play these files the video plays with no audio. Stoping the video causes libreelec to loose all audio and I need to reboot the system to get audio back.

Replicated the same issue on

LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.80-nightly-20210223-f6986f3