Is there a reset button on Mecool M8s Pro L?

• Normally there are manuals supplied with every electronic device. Yours didn't have one?

I don't have a Mecool box myself, but searching on "the internet" should give you some idea.

• I have a Mecool M8s Pro L. Can anyone help me find the reset button on that device? Thank You

Look for any small holes on the case. My Mecool KM8 box has the reset button under a small (1mm) hole on the front - uderside of the case.

ODROID N2_S922 4G - 1GB Ethernet, X92_S912_q201 3/32G - 1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2, Mocool KM8_S905X 2/16 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 8.0, X96Mini_S905W 2/16G 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2

• Only the older Mecool M8S Pro L had a reset button, they removed them on the newer batches.. Your question was answered on Freaktab, about the location on the board to short.

• A ten second google search came up with This.

Looks like you have to take the box apart and bridge 2 contact points. Double double check that this is EXACTLY the same as your box, otherwise you might short out something else.

• Only the older Mecool M8S Pro L had a reset button, they removed them on the newer batches.. Your question was answered on Freaktab, about the location on the board to short

My question was answered on Freaktab? I am asking questions here. Thank You

• I have a Mecool M8s Pro L. Can anyone help me find the reset button on that device? Thank You

Hi, the solution is very simple to your issue. Simply when you boot the box, point de IR control, yes it is IR too besides the bluetooth control, and then press repeatly the menu bottom until the recovery screen appears, pointing the control directly to the box, right?!