7.0.2.006 build for S905

• Hi guys

I have just received my Beelink Mini MX111 and before I start putting LE on it, I just want to ensure that I have all the required files ready should I need them at some point. Where in the original firmware will I find the 'device tree'?....what will it look like?

Many thanks

• Wifi is OK with 005 on my device (first release device)... I guess you owne second release.
    So, 006 maybe issue is linked to mxq_pro_4k.dtb file of devices tree...?

Yes i think.i got 2nd batch as its green board and different 8189 ftv wifi.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by ram.khakurel (September 7, 2016 at 12:27 PM).

• Do you think it's a problem with the android FW not being exactly "T95n" or the dtb not being exactly "T95n" that's causing the issue with Nand installl?

I've already covered this with kszaq. He believes it is the power management in wifi which is disabled in this release.
    I have read about this issue elsewhere and it may be a Kernel Panic. Dont take that as confirmed until kszaq advises what is causing this.

• I have Viera Link problem with my old Panasonic plasma. CEC has never worked, i tried under android/OE/LE. Where can i report this?
    ps: sorry for offtopik

I also have an old panasonic plasma and CEC (kind of) works with this build. I have to set the hdmi to the device input, switch back to TV and then back to the hdmi input and it works.

I also use an LE RPI2 on the same TV and CEC does not work at all. I have the feeling that CEC is really a hit or miss depending on the TV you're using unfortunately.

• I have the feeling that CEC is really a hit or miss depending on the TV you're using unfortunately.

This device support HDAVI Control 3 standard - this can be read in the manual.

Edit: i solved somehow by switching the Kodi CEC options. If I remember correctly I had to switch to the HDMI port number.

Edited once, last by DoItYourself (September 12, 2016 at 9:57 AM).

• I've already covered this with kszaq. He believes it is the power management in wifi which is disabled in this release.
    I have read about this issue elsewhere and it may be a Kernel Panic. Dont take that as confirmed until kszaq advises what is causing this.

MiniM8sPro 2g/8g

LibreELEC

Please read the bad news on my results after updating to 007

Edited once, last by kostaman (September 8, 2016 at 11:59 AM).

• An old RPi has much greater support, both SoC-maker and community-wise.

What you might be exepriencing is a memory leak that has been corrected to some extent for the next release. You can try using the latest test build I posted a few days ago that includes some fixes. I hope your experience will improve a bit: LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20160830160706-r23311-g51fe9ae.img.gz

Just wanted to say thanks and let you know a small donation is being sent your way. We appreciate all you work and help.

• FYI I was wrong about my device not seeing 5ghz WiFi networks, I have rescanned the WiFi networks withing LibreElec and I can see 5ghz networks. Also my device MiniMC V1 (2G / 16G) according to Gearbest where I purchased it from, is also known as the MiniMX-G V1.1 . I say this becasue I opened the case and the sticker on the board reads MiniMX-G V1.1 .

So the WiFi driver for Dual band Ampak AP6330 wifi chipset is indeed included in the build. The correct DTB for this device already exists in Kszaqs device trees folder for the 006 build, I can see 2G RAM and dual band WiFi using this DTB, I havent confitmed that the ethernet is correctly detected as 1Gb but the ethernet is definitely working,.

• Hello. I have a problem with an mxq pro firmware NEXBOX-A95X_8189etv_8g1g_160812_uBootFix.img.

Cannot boot LE from usb. Always have an error: Cannot load volume /misc. Someone can help me, I prefere LE only, but I'd like to follow Kszaq way, firstly installing dual boot from usb. Thanks in advance.